2010 Camaro SS/RS $30,995

LS_Sonoma

Curious, I am looking at a manual...

How does it feel when the two cylinders shut down? Do you notice at all?

Nice car.

Thanks, it is amazing in the right light. I havent noticed it shutting down. What I do notice is that is goes into 5th and 6th gear at to low of a mph setting all of the time in automatic mode. This can be tuned though. or you can put it in tapshift mode and control the upshifts. Down shifts also, but the computer will down shift for you if you leave it alone and coast.

On manual equipped cars the motor does not deactivate the cylinders.

TTT. BUY ME!

Do you guys think I have it priced wrong or the market is weak or...

I havent had a single call on it yet. Just curious and could use an honest opinion.

I think new car deals are plentiful and not helping

I think used cars are plentiful too and it's a buyers market

I think $31k is a lot for many people & credit is more difficult to secure

I think gas prices are impacting interest

I think the job market sucks and impacting it

I think two doors are generally more difficult to sell

Style and model have more of a niche following

Good luck with the sale. Just be aware that while it's a nice car, it's not the bread/butter sales vehicle like say a sedan or minivan would be. It's more of a Niche product today.

In addition to what Tim said, the mileage and price is a shock to me. I know I'm a broke-ass college student but I would not consider a car with 30,000 miles for 31 grand when I can get a brand new one for a few grand more.

I havent had a single call on it yet. Just curious and could use an honest opinion.

Way overpriced. You can get a brand new 2011 2SS for 35-36k at a local dealer without even negotiating. And since new car financing is better than used car, your monthly payment would likely be lower, so why pay more for month for a used, year older car with 32k miles?

TTT. BUY ME!

Ya, My Buddy just picked up a brand new 2SS at Coughlin for 29K about a month ago....

Seems priced way too high...

Indy, he bought the one I wanted lol. It's cool they got a black one I am going to test drive tonight.

OP, I am looking at a 2010, never titled, 2SS with the RS package for right around 30K. Not trying to $hit on your thread :).

Indy, he bought the one I wanted lol. It's cool they got a black one I am going to test drive tonight.

OP, I am looking at a 2010, never titled, 2SS with the RS package for right around 30K. Not trying to $hit on your thread :).

Look over the car REAL good. He has had his back 4 times so far for little crap wrong with it when they "detailed" it. So far they have swapped the radio cause they scratched the crap out of it somehow when they cleaned it, along with the dash lense. He had to get some scratches taken out of a rim and it appeared the frickin people spray painted it to try and hide it....not real smart on a car with polished rims!!! He had it back last night cause they swapped his rim with another and this AM when he got it to work we went out and noticed a inch long scratch that you could feel with your nail in the rim. This will be his 5th trip out there....just look it over REAL good before you take it...

Awesome car though....

I think a huge problem is that dealers can finance a person right on the spot , where private sellers have to rely on the buyer to get their own financing and that can be a huge hassle .

I think a huge problem is that dealers can finance a person right on the spot , where private sellers have to rely on the buyer to get their own financing and that can be a huge hassle .

Yeah your right. You win some, you lose some. I thought I had it priced pretty good until I started hearing stories about people getting them for the same price only new.

Hell, Today I found out that a buddy of mine picked one up this week with 102 miles for the exact same price. How the f$%k do you compete with that? I have it priced 3-4k under blue book believe it or not. fml :mad: