Pics of my LS1 Malibu

Nitrousbird

- Hour meter isn't displaying, owner said it just started doing that. Bought it off a pretty wealthly guy that lives on Griggs that has a covered boat dock with a lift, which is where he kept it (I think I recall seeing this boat on his dock when we had our condo on Griggs). I don't believe it has a lot of hours though.

- Hasn't been sitting at all. Owner bought it when his son lived here, as his son wakeboards. His son moved to Florida 2 years ago and the owner said he had no use for a wakeboard boat, as he was just putting around in a 375HP boat. He ended up buying a deck boat. He had an employee of his rebuild the brake system on the boat and putting bearing buddies in the axles last fall.

Don't limit yourself to those three brands. Supreme, Sanger, Air Nautique (okay, those are stupid expensive), Centurion, Moomba, Gekko, Calabria, Supra, etc. all make nice wakeboard boats and inboards.

2001 - first year for the diamond hull. Reviews all say it puts out a pretty decent wake with the wake plate, and a very rideable wake with some balast. I'm going to re-do the balast setup it currently has, as it only has the passenger tank for wake surfing it seems. I'll be fine this season with just the wake plate anyway.

I drove it over another wakeboard boats wake on Griggs and it handled it pretty well - better than my Sea Ray does!

What do you have?

I know there are many brands of wake board boats those are just the ones that popped off the top of my head. I am going to be looking next year around March time frame but I can look over winter as well just depends because I won't see anything in person 8K miles away and I'm not going to buy one sight unseen. Luckily my younger brother wants a boat as well and was a boat mechanic for 5 or so years.

You didn't answer if it will fit in your garage though......you desperately need a detached garage/shop....though not sure your neighborhood would like a steel building with the looks of the homes in the pics you attached LOL

97 sunsetter w/ all the bells and whistles. They are great boats, and if you haven't yet, make sure you spend a week or two at Cumberland if you can.

V-drive or a direct drive? I've been to Cumberland with my Sea Ray before and had a blast; I love that lake!

You didn't answer if it will fit in your garage though......you desperately need a detached garage/shop....though not sure your neighborhood would like a steel building with the looks of the homes in the pics you attached LOL

It will fit in my garage with the tower folded down on the double deep side. I am going to experiment in a couple weeks to see if Janet's Audi and the Formula can still find in there or not - we will see. I'll pull the swim platform (very easy), and fold in the trailer tounge then see how it goes.

A good 1/3 or more of my neighbors have detached garages - all of which match their homes and are very nice. I'd have to do the same. It is in the future plans, probably not next year, but maybe the year after. This year was the boat, and that's a wrap. :)

I need to find a place now that sells bimini tops for wakeboard towers and doesn't try to charge crack head prices in the process (some of these things are $900 - seriously, it's a minor amount of nylon canvas, a couple aluminum tubes, and a few hooks/straps - probably $50 in material tops).