new camaro... "oh my bad"

h22 yo

anyone know it? lime green camaro with black wheels and lime green lip? plate was "oh my bad"

just was curious whats done to it... kept getting on it next to me ... i was in the black 02 s2000.

Thought I saw here where someone captured a few cell phone pics of it in a parking lot talking about the color. Then in that thread I thought IPS chimed in about having worked on it. Did a quick search but I really don't have enough to go on to find it here.

I've seen one like it with black wheels in Target off Sawmill. Color was Okay but the car wasn't unique enough in appearance outside that to make me love it. Just a typical looking Camaro in lime green. If I saw a huge IC on the front I would have been interested in learning more.

The more I think about them and the Mustang, the more I am thinking about a V6 version with some miles on it down the road. The reason is V6's are less likely to be flogged on, although not a guarantee, and if picked up cheap enough, I'd feel confident at driving right over to a reputable shop for a quality and thorough upgrade of added boost of some sort to it.

Only problem there is the v6s 11.0 to 1 comp would b low boost

I realize that but for a DD'er that's okay. The mere fact that it's different, even in what some would call a handicapped way would be cool. Especially if I can pick it up relatively cheap. The sleeper V6 factor appeals to me.

Guest GMoney
I realize that but for a DD'er that's okay. The mere fact that it's different, even in what some would call a handicapped way would be cool. Especially if I can pick it up relatively cheap. The sleeper V6 factor appeals to me.

Just make the V8 model look like a V6. Cause if they hear a supercharger on the V6 or pop the hood your already caught.

Thought I saw here where someone captured a few cell phone pics of it in a parking lot talking about the color. Then in that thread I thought IPS chimed in about having worked on it. Did a quick search but I really don't have enough to go on to find it here.

I've seen one like it with black wheels in Target off Sawmill. Color was Okay but the car wasn't unique enough in appearance outside that to make me love it. Just a typical looking Camaro in lime green. If I saw a huge IC on the front I would have been interested in learning more.

The more I think about them and the Mustang, the more I am thinking about a V6 version with some miles on it down the road. The reason is V6's are less likely to be flogged on, although not a guarantee, and if picked up cheap enough, I'd feel confident at driving right over to a reputable shop for a quality and thorough upgrade of added boost of some sort to it.

Your thinking of the one Dyno Brian tuned

i didn't hear boost.. neither turbo or sc... just loud as fuck.

he seemed to recognize my IC on the s2000 as he slowed way the hell down and kept pacing me.. but there was a ton of traffic... go figure.