*~ Welcum home paul!*~

AWW$HEEET

Yes I am coming home. As some of you have heard I got hurt on may 8th about 2weeks after I started basic. I ended up tearing a tendon, two muscles an slipping a disc pretty bad, while on a team building course due to some negligence from another soldier. The injury was severe enough that the army decided that I wouldn't recover in a meaningful time an decided it would be best for me an the army to depart ways.

Sucks but its one of those things that happen. Been in a lot of pain for the last six weeks but slowly recovering meh.

The army doctors suck balls btw :lol:

I fly in tonight so I'm sure ill be seeing you all soon.

We had a couple guys who got hurt right off the bat.. (and one who pretended to get hurt). They all had to sit around all day every day while we were out training. Did you have to do that?

Preety much... I did the non physical stuff though like brm (I missed granades those were this week) got to shoot the m240 and the 249 those were fun

But overall yea a lot of sitting and watching fml

Sorry to hear that man, but chase will hire you back since your in the military. Hit me up captain, miss ur bull shit
yea I know workin on that

Like sinking your jet ski at alum again.:megusta:

For sure. Going to be out in a few weeks pending on how I feel. The jetskis going to the shop Monday to get fixed :D

So.....??????

What happened to the other guy?

The Army paying all of your Medical Bills?

The Army going to assist you in finding employment due to it's neglagence?

KillJoy

the other guy got off clean cause they saw it as an accident meh

They won't be paying my future medical bills. If I wanted to get benifits an pay for this injury I would have to go threw a process that would take over a year between physical therapy paperwork ect I opted to pass on that since I would be there for so long.

I still have health insurance threw a provider from when I left chase last year so I'm covered.

An they told me to file for unemplpyment or disability an they wouldn't protest it or somecrap idk been sucky last month or so fighting with them

yea I know workin on that

For sure. Going to be out in a few weeks pending on how I feel. The jetskis going to the shop Monday to get fixed :D

the other guy got off clean cause they saw it as an accident meh

They won't be paying my future medical bills. If I wanted to get benifits an pay for this injury I would have to go threw a process that would take over a year between physical therapy paperwork ect I opted to pass on that since I would be there for so long.

I still have health insurance threw a provider from when I left chase last year so I'm covered.

An they told me to file for unemplpyment or disability an they wouldn't protest it or somecrap idk been sucky last month or so fighting with them

That fucking sucks!

At least things look good with Chase..... but still!

KillJoy