*~ Welcum home paul!*~

AWW$HEEET

That fucking sucks!

At least things look good with Chase..... but still!

KillJoy

Technically, you're not a soldier until you pass basic. Even if you're hurt, you get recycled, and wait around til the Army deems it necessary for you to leave or let you leave. I couldn't get out even if I tried. VA is trying to get me to claim the 40% they have for me on disability. Sorry to hear Paul, chalk it up as an experience.

Glad you're coming back, but felt bad for you getting hurt and it not working out for you. So when you called me I wasn't sure what to say. I'll just be glad you're back, now we can get the Neon back in street fighter mode.

Technically, you're not a soldier until you pass basic. Even if you're hurt, you get recycled, and wait around til the Army deems it necessary for you to leave or let you leave. I couldn't get out even if I tried. VA is trying to get me to claim the 40% they have for me on disability. Sorry to hear Paul, chalk it up as an experience.
luckily I'm able to reenlist with a waiver when I'm better so might try again in ayear

Glad you're coming back, but felt bad for you getting hurt and it not working out for you. So when you called me I wasn't sure what to say. I'll just be glad you're back, now we can get the Neon back in street fighter mode.

:bangbang: I have decided that the srt will be coming out of retirement this season

Columbus get sum!!!!!

luckily I'm able to reenlist with a waiver when I'm better so might try again in ayear

:bangbang: I have decided that the srt will be coming out of retirement this season

Columbus get sum!!!!!

Hell yeah paul come get some

P.s don't say in mexico cr hates that lol....:yuno:

at least you seem to be in good spirits.

Life is too short these days to not be. No sense in dwindling on a shitty suitation when there's nothin u can do about it.

Sooooo therefore ill be in columbus in three hours and I plan on laying the smack down in columbus shortly

Life is too short these days to not be. No sense in dwindling on a shitty suitation when there's nothin u can do about it.

Sooooo therefore ill be in columbus in three hours and I plan on laying the smack down in columbus shortly

Come out to home depot.

Tons of kids !

:lolguy: