Looking to go to Kilkare Thrusday.

DTM Brian

I see 87 octane is down to $3.29. Never though it would get this close to $2.00 again.

Amen. 6 weeks ago I filled my truck up at 4.19, 3.29 ain't shit comparatively. If I had anything worth taking I'd love to join, but I've got nothing fast in a straight line ATM.

Brian, If you go next thursday will you let me ride with you? Id love to see it in action. Do you still have my number?

I do not think I do. You are welcome to go.

Rumor has it that the unicorn made a pass..........hot lapped. Just rumors at this point.

You are correct. Best pass came from hot lapping the car without shutting off the car from the previous pass. Car was warmer then normal on this pass. 11.37 at 124.XX with a shitty 1.75 sixty. This unicorn is everything but straight in first and second gear on drag radials. I think I must have gone 1400 feet to go 1320. Johnny Kirk is bringing slicks on some nine inch wheels next week and says that I will bolt them on. Will be curious what it will do with a tire underneath it instead of having to get in and out of the throttle in first gear.