Moped street legal

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I had one when I was 14, damn thing topped out down hill at 26mph but it was cool to ride around legally on road at that age. Just get an endorsement on your license for it and goto town. I believe you are limited to two lane roads

mopeds and fat women.....both fun to ride......just don't want anyone to see you on one.

I see a lot of old people riding these in town but they're usually the bigger models that have signals and all that stuff. I'm sure you can buy some that are good to go off the lot...stop in and talk to a dealer.

I am looking to buy a moped to ride around all summer. What all is needed to make these street legal?

I think the real question you're asking is when will gay marriage be legal in Columbus, and is a moped the best way to ride off into the sunset with your lover?

I can't answer the former, but the latter is a solid yes.

had a TOMOS TOMOS, yes two names in a row, and i loved it. red with black rims. had awesome mpg's and with a bi-turbo exhaust you could get up to 35mph. for around dublin it worked well and was fun to ride. i was also 15 at the time

Dont let them get you down, keep on flying that multicolored flag of yours.

They are really popular so unless you find one in a garage or barn you might pay a lot. You could also go the route I went and find a dual sport dirtbike.

Edited by Sturg

A guy I work with has one and he drives it any day it's a nice day out. He lives about 3 or so miles from work and he gets like 60 mpg. Fills it up probably once a month. Right there is a decent savings on gas. He doesn't drive any major roads either. Just small side streets.

Find a honda ct-70 with a title. Tons of aftermarket for them. If you can find a ct-70 without a motor or with a bad motor, honda 110 dirtbike motors can be adapted. A friend of mine in coshocton has a ct-110 with a good bit of work done and did 86mph.