Wanted: wood pallets

jeffro

There are a good deal of them behind the old Circuit City at Polaris. I see them everyday for the last year. Since it has been closed for so long I'm sure no one is using them. They have 7 single ones and 2 db ones and 2 db that are even bigger then the last ones. Let me know.

Also we always have some at our warehouse on Moorse and 71 area. If you are 100% in needing some I can have them hold you some, but the last time my warehouse guys held them for someone they never showed. So I you are 100% going to pick them up I can have them hold you soon if you PM me or e-mail me.

If you lived closer to me, I'd tell you to just stop by my house and take all of the tree banches and shit I have piled up in the back corner of my yard. I mean, if you want to drive to CW and get it, you're more than welcome to.

If you go behind any warehousing there should be a bunch around the dumpster.

Just a tip, if you do that make sure they're broken. Whole wooden pallets are worth money and thus you could probably get in some shit if you take them.

Who buys the wooden pallets? I always see trucks driving with tons stacked up going some place. I could be taking these pallets at work some place for money I need to know. Sounds like a great way to make some money for a transmission to have reverse again. PM me if you know places.