hey guys new to this forum

chillicobra

welcome to the site. like i said, i've always been a fan of the '96's. i can remember i was just starting college when they came out. i was really getting into cars, and told myself someday i'd finally be able to afford one--

fyi, "160k mile motor" and "380rwhp n/a" don't necessarily belong in the same sentence or paragraph, unless there's discussion of a rebuild/freshening up of the engine. especially if this is your daily transportation. either way, welcome

it will be rebuilt or swaped when i decide to build it until then im thinking about geting some spray .

it will be rebuilt or swaped when i decide to build it until then im thinking about geting some spray .

hair spray?? not sure i'd spray anything other than water on a 160k mile cobra, unless you're trying to speed up the start of a 'build thread'.

I dig the color. Car seems clean enough too. Words of advice, the "you don't know me" act comes off lame online, but at least you admitted the intro was weak. Reading the sticky would have saved you some grief.

Otherwise welcome, there's lots of folks with tons of good knowledge on mustangs. I am not one of those people :(

hair spray?? not sure i'd spray anything other than water on a 160k mile cobra, unless you're trying to speed up the start of a 'build thread'.

hah . the car runs amzing and im not talking about a 150 shot or anything crazy id put a 75 shot on it and i think itd be fine .

obviously it does....young kids have nice cars these days I had a 98 GT at 18 and 03 mach 1 at 19 I paid for both of them. it just cracks me up people come on here because they love cars and want to learn and half the people on here bash the fuck out of them becuase they didnt make an intro perfectly set to your guys standards.....95% of the people on here dont do shit with cars (as in race them, mod them etc.)

I know it happens. I had an '02 330i when I joined here and got my Cobra shortly after that.

Communication and comprehension are important in the world today, especially as interaction through text is becoming more and more common. The ability to express yourself semi-clearly is important, this kid just hasn't been able to do that.

hah . the car runs amzing and im not talking about a 150 shot or anything crazy id put a 75 shot on it and i think itd be fine .

Till you get bored, then you'll be like "well I got these jets just sitting around doing nothing..."

You guys are harsh...you guys turn away some good people....paul is a nice kid. Posy pics paul and they will stop busting your balls. Nothing wrong with chillicothe.

It's not that his car isn't cool or he's not a nice kid or whatever, it's just that his posts look like an epileptic patient typing while trying to muscle off an oncoming seizure and we already have enough of that around here. I can't bring myself to +rep any more of that through the oven gates.

Till you get bored, then you'll be like "well I got these jets just sitting around doing nothing..."

then thats when ill be like time to build my motor , id hook up the 125 shoot and run it till its time . btw i love your vette man

• Upvote 1

then thats when ill be like time to build my motor , id hook up the 125 shoot and run it till its time . btw i love your vette man

Flattery can only earn you one positive rep point at a time. :)

Hay Paul

Welcome to CR---at times it is a bit rough in here.

But as they group gets to know you it mellows.

Hell I ran a FWD Turbo-Charged, Inter-Cooled, Methanol Injected, with N20 all stuffed into a Mini Van.

But I am weird and I admit it.

Chuck

BTW---nice Mustang.

Hay Paul

Welcome to CR---at times it is a bit rough in here.

But as they group gets to know you it mellows.

Hell I ran a FWD Turbo-Charged, Inter-Cooled, Methanol Injected, with N20 all stuffed into a Mini Van.

But I am weird and I admit it.

Chuck

BTW---nice Mustang.

thanks man and that sounds pretty crazy lol

^^ this for sure. not sure I like the offset on the wheels though. look like they stick out a bit far. could be the angle/photo though.

yea the back are 315s before im trying to find someone who wants to trade for a set of 9in ones