Man picks up a dog from the pound, drives off with a just married sign on his car.

Sturg1647545502

So my fiance is doing her final clinical for her physical therapy program. For it she is hanging out with a Nancy Garland who is a member of the Ohio Physical Therapy Assoc. is a professor for OSUs PT program and is also a state Representative.

So part of my fiances reposinibilty is to sit in on the house sessions, during which a rep from Mansfield, rep. Goyle, said one of his constuants is all up in arms that there is no laws against beasteality in ohio....

enter Peter Bowler

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/06/17/story-shelby-man-charged-sexual-abuse-dogs-state-law.html

Man's Alleged Sexual Conduct With Dog Could Prompt Tougher Laws

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:55 PM

Updated: Friday, June 17, 2011 7:05 PM

WBNS-10TV

Print Story

E-mail Story

MANSFIELD, Ohio — A disturbing case of alleged bestiality on Friday prompted an Ohio legislator to call for tougher laws.

Peter Bower has been charged with animal cruelty, a misdemeanor, after police in Richland County said he had sexual contact with his pets, and possibly a horse.

It is the harshest possible charge, investigators said, because in Ohio sexual contact with animals is not illegal, 10TV's Andy Hirsch reported.

A 3-year-old Shepherd-mix was seized last month after humane officers got a tip that Bower, 31, was engaging in sexual conduct with the dog.

Humane officers believe Bower has had sexual contact with several dogs, and possibly a horse.

Bower's two German Shepherds were put down last year and at least one of them was the result of injuries from a sex act, investigators said.

"I find that absolutely sickening and disgusting," said Ohio Rep. Jay Goyal.

Goyal hopes to make bestiality a felony offense in Ohio.

"The main goal would be to try to prevent acts like this in the future," Goyal said.

Bower allegedly posted graphic stories and images on a Web site, where other users wrote about their love of goats, sheep and dogs, Hirsch reported.

The site featured a poll titled "What animal did you lose your beast virginity to?"

The U.S. Humane Society said there is a high demand for bestiality videos too, which are readily available on the Internet and legal in several states, including Ohio.

"You'd like to think of this as simply being an isolated case with just one sick individual but from what you're saying and from what I've heard, the little bit I've seen and read, it appears that there's some sort of industry that's based upon this," Goyal said.

Bower could not be reached for comment.:lolguy:

This is the better story

Print Story

E-mail Story

SHELBY, Ohio — A Richland County man was charged with animal cruelty after he allegedly had sex with a dog he adopted last month.

Peter Bower, 31, faces the misdemeanor charge after Richland County's dog warden received an e-mail tip in mid-May.

"The tip was allegations about bestiality, sexual conduct with an animal," said Richland County Dog Warden Dave Jordan.

The tip included links to bestiality-themed Web sites, where Jordan told 10TV's Glenn McEntyre he found evidence, including photos, of Bower with multiple animals, including at least three dogs and possibly a horse.

Investigators executed a search warrant at Bower's apartment where they seized the 3-year-old shepherd mix and his computer.

According to records obtained by 10TV News, a bestiality book titled "Dearest Pet" was seized, along with plastic signs that read "Pets Welcome" and a plastic, blow-up sheep.

"That's disgusting," said Rosario DeLeon, a neighbor. "It's not right."

DeLeon said that Bower hung fliers in his apartment complex that offered pet-sitting services.

"(Bower) asked me if I would let him walk my dog and I said, 'I can't afford for you to walk my dog.' He said, 'I'll do it for free.'"

DeLeon recalled the day last month when she saw Bower bring his dog home from the shelter.

"He had a sign that said, 'Just Married,'" DeLeon said. "I was (thinking) who in the world did he get married to? I didn't see it in the paper, and (I found out) he was talking about his dog, Tara."

Investigators said that they would like to charge Bower with more serious offenses but Ohio has no laws regarding bestiality.

Ohio State Rep. Jay Goyal said that he plans to introduce legislation that would outlaw sexual contact with animals because of the Bower case.

He said that he hopes the crime would be considered a felony.

Bower was unavailable for comment, McEntyre reported.

Stay with 10TV News and 10TV.com for additional information.

and the blow up sheep on amazon..new or used?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SM53XY/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00064NZ0M&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1WMW0PN6BYR6DPKXGEAZ

complete with a review :gabe:

3.0 out of 5 stars No yellow sheep?, December 15, 2009

By Icarus Holmes (The Kuiper Belt) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Inflatable Party Sheep- White (Toy)

I was having lots (I mean, lots and lots) of dreams about this product before I purchased it. However, in waking life, this plastic sheep is not nearly as durable as I imagined. I went through two white sheep in less than one month. Frustrated, I replaced my lover with a black sheep. She had more stamina -- of course -- had better rhythm, and was great at sports, but in the end she was a bit too domineering for my taste. Now I'm looking for a yellow sheep. Hopefully, if I find her, she will wear her hair in pigtails and tread so lightly across my carpet that my parents stop asking questions.

Edited by Sturg
amazing