Any porsche people out there

Sam1647545489

Been looking at a few 944T's and had a few questions on what kind of power can the stock bottom end handle. Looking for 450rwhp+ with bolt ons and upgraded turbo. Also anyone know anyone with a 914. I wanna take a look at them for a possible motor swap. :dumb:

914 with a swap would make my weener drip. My dad uses to have one way way back in the day. I was like 5or 6. I have wanted to buy one to do a swap in for years, but I imagine because of where the motor is...a swap might be hard and or limited.

914 with a swap would make my weener drip. My dad uses to have one way way back in the day. I was like 5or 6. I have wanted to buy one to do a swap in for years' date=' but I imagine because of where the motor is...a swap might be hard and or limited.[/quote']

LOL at they make LSX kits to swap in. :fuckyeah: I just want to see how the trans is mounted in there before I get to far into one.

LOL at they make LSX kits to swap in. :fuckyeah: I just want to see how the trans is mounted in there before I get to far into one.

I think I will do this some day. I have always wanted one. God that would be titties.:fuckyeah:

Man any version based on the 911 chassis would be insanely sexy. After looking at the above link I love 911s even more. Please do 911 instead, much sexier in my opinion than a 944 or 914 anyday.

Also 10x's more expensive lol brb lemme just go buy a UGR lambo!

We have a N/A 944 chassis here at the shop for $400, not the cleanest thing ever just a thought. More than likely has a blown HG.

Lots of space in the 914, most of it is accessed from the bottom.

We have a customer with a really nice 944T OR in Porsche lingo a 951. He wants 10K for it, if it's in the price range I can give you some more info on it.

There is also a 912 sitting here at the shop, but I think that was other people drooling over it than you.

We have a N/A 944 chassis here at the shop for $400, not the cleanest thing ever just a thought. More than likely has a blown HG.

Lots of space in the 914, most of it is accessed from the bottom.

We have a customer with a really nice 944T OR in Porsche lingo a 951. He wants 10K for it, if it's in the price range I can give you some more info on it.

There is also a 912 sitting here at the shop, but I think that was other people drooling over it than you.

More details on the 944 n/a car? Is the body straight? I dont really mind having to paint it or anything. Is all the interior there and does all the electrical work on it?

It has rust on the lower rear rockers, otherwise the car is pretty straight. The interior is there, somewhat dirty but it's there. I'll see if I can nab a couple pics this weekend and post them up. I assume you aren't in a HUGE hurry? I don't know about the electrical, it was a "daily" sort of when it quit.

get a later 944s or turbo. better looks and and is a great car. that was the first car my dad got for a fun car and it was a 87 with 38,000 miles on it. awesome car and was a fun car to drive. my gf uncle races them in SCCA and the porsche club with a 944s and those cars can be a lot of fun

944t with stock motor is one of the most maintenance intensive platforms out there. It says something when even Porsche people scoff at potential costs of these things. Stock motor will reliably make 350 wheel and actually pretty easily make that number. 400-450 wheel is easily possible but they are notorious for not holding together well at that power level. I see too many. Guys even on conservative setups constantly blowing head gaskets at the track

LS swap is where it's at. Buy a turbo or s2 for the Platform as everything on those two models is better than the standard cars.

I'm not an expert on Porsche prices but in the link above they used a 1976 chassis and put modern body bits on it. I didnt think that would be crazy expensive. My bad I guess. I just love the lines of a wide body 911. There's no sexier Porsche in my opinion.