Google+

CRed05

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you upload pics?? from the mobile website?

The Android app just went though and uploaded every picture I've taken on my phone for me, and will from now on automatically upload them any time I take a picture. They go into a private folder until I choose to share them. I just can't figure out how to separate them into other folders.

The Android app just went though and uploaded every picture I've taken on my phone for me, and will from now on automatically upload them any time I take a picture. They go into a private folder until I choose to share them. I just can't figure out how to separate them into other folders.

I haz iPhone

yikes. dont like that. at all

Yeah, I'm going to play around with it for a bit and see how it is. I'm curious about when it uploads them, I'm guessing it's only after you save the picture, not when you're previewing it. It also says where you took the picture. It's only a rough guess unless you've got GPS activated on your phone. Kinda spooky.

It's not bad. You can turn it off if you want, and like he said, it moves it into a private folder that only you can see, so then you can make them public if you want or you can delete it. You also have the choice to only do it from now on, or go back and do it to all your pics.

Yeah you can disable that option which I did.