Google+

CRed05

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myspace used to be king. I just read that Myspace was just bought from News Corp for $35 million, in 2005 News Corp bought MySpace for $580 million :fuuuu:

Bahahaha, xanga used to be king before Myspace. Myspace wasn't anything. Look at Facebook at it's early life and Myspace at it's peak. It's not a comparison.

Facebook is and will be the tool for social networking. It's so widely used by the public and media that replacing it with something else at this point is not even possible.

More fake ass online bullshit gluing weak pasty fatasses to their computery make believe world of friends to share unwitty quotes from old movies and pictures of their stupid ugly babies and dumb faggot food they're feeding their fat garbage disposing mouths with tonight. YAY

How much do you weigh, what yous BF% and what do you do for exercise?

How much time do you waste on your computer/game system/online forums/tv (all in the realm of entertainment for the most part)?

Waiting for reply

How much do you weigh, what yous BF% and what do you do for exercise?

How much time do you waste on your computer/game system/online forums/tv (all in the realm of entertainment for the most part)?

:lolguy:

I kinda think that's part of teh funneh, Jesse. It's not like Brian has ever shied away from making fun of himself, and since I see him posting pics of his dog on fb like it was his "babay", he seems to slide right into that group of peeps.

In fact...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/Capture-9.png

Owned.