Google+

CRed05

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More fake ass online bullshit gluing weak pasty fatasses to their computery make believe world of friends to share unwitty quotes from old movies and pictures of their stupid ugly babies and dumb faggot food they're feeding their fat garbage disposing mouths with tonight. YAY
  • Upvote 1

More fake ass online bullshit gluing weak pasty fatasses to their computery make believe world of friends to share unwitty quotes from old movies and pictures of their stupid ugly babies and dumb faggot food they're feeding their fat garbage disposing mouths with tonight. YAY

What's your screen name on there? I want to put you in my "Epic Bros" group.

I hate people that post quotes on FB. If I wanted to go look up fucking quotes, I'd go do the same thing you did, search google for "quotes that I think will make me look like a philosophic person but in reality I look like a douche". Then you have the Jesus freaks who post Bible quotes, same goes to them, get the fuck off facebook with that shit.

LOL @ "Epic Bros" :lol:

How much do you weigh, what yous BF% and what do you do for exercise?

How much time do you waste on your computer/game system/online forums/tv (all in the realm of entertainment for the most part)?

Has HUGE potential, and I can already see it working out great for businesses. Plenty of businesses use Facebook to advertise, thats all they get. A business could now use their Google+ page as a gateway to their location(s) on Google maps, their email, etc.

Plus, android integration, etc. FB app for android blows floppy donkey dicks, so I'll take anything.

Facebook is the social network king.

That's no joke. I heard/read 2 startling stats today. News Corp bought MySpace for $850mil and is looking to sell it. There are estimates it will sell as low as $30mil. Zuckerberg is estimated to be worth $18billion!

I really don't want to maintain another screen name/login, so I don't think I'll be signing up any time soon. People thought Twitter would be redundant too, but that's been pretty successful becuase it offers something differnet (not trying to be another FB). Also, Google has some of the best developers around, so you can be confident that it will be well integrated with all their other functions (maps, mail, search, etc) and the user interface will be intuitive. The Google+ App on Android certainly won't suck.

Its success hinges on if people actually convert to it. It could turn into a Zune vs. iPod type battle.

MySpace died because it didn't evolve. FB crushed it and they just stood by and watched. With the resources at both Google and FB this could be interesting. Neither is going down without a fight.

Looks interesting, I like the idea about having friend circles. Mostly for work people from regular friends, from people you know but don't like haha. Wont be long till we see this in some way in facebook I would imagine.