Chris Hansen.... why don't you have a seat.

AWW$HEEET

Because he's married. TWPGAF.

Oh well. 2 consenting adults, no underaged kids, nothing illegal. People cheat on their spouses all the time. Didnt see a thread yesterday when shia lebouf's interview w/ details magazine came out and he admitted to banging megan fox, who was with brian autin green @ the time...and shes way hotter/famous/more interesting than that reporter above

Oh well. 2 consenting adults, no underaged kids, nothing illegal. People cheat on their spouses all the time. Didnt see a thread yesterday when shia lebouf's interview w/ details magazine came out and he admitted to banging megan fox, who was with brian autin green @ the time...and shes way hotter/famous/more interesting than that reporter above

hell ya good for him !

The man deserves some ass.

^^ this. however, couldn't he pick a bit hotter looking ass? I mean if I were going to cheat on on my wife and risk everything, you best believe it would be with some prize winning ass.

^^ this. however, couldn't he pick a bit hotter looking ass? I mean if I were going to cheat on on my wife and risk everything, you best believe it would be with some prize winning ass.

Truth.