mini bike cutting out

77nova

So I have a 39cc mini bike that lately has been cutting out... It starts and runs normal until it fully warms up. After it warms up (apx. 1-2min of riding) it stalls at full throttle, it sounds like it is being flooded and seems like it is running lean.

The only 2 things I have ever done to this thing is replace the clutch apx. 3 months ago and apx. 1 month ago I added a small amount of sea foam to the tank and after that all cleared out the stalling started. Just wondering if anyone knows what may be causing this, or a way to fix it.

When I had my mini bike it used to melt a oring in the fuel liine allll the time. Dam china bay pos

Also the carb kept getting clogged. It would only run on choke for a short period of time then die like ur saying too after it got warmed up

Paul, I know you and you may remember me, but not from these forums at least. In any case, your post does not help me in anyway :-/

Not sure how it wouldn't help u I was having the same issues with my mini bike

But ahh well have fun.

it sounds like it is being flooded and seems like it is running lean.

:confused:?????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

Anyway, I concur w/Browning - best to pull the carb and clean it - be sure no crap is stuck in the needle & seat - and that the float is not "full of gas" (has hole letting fuel leak INTO it)