Trying to get ahold of Eric S. Who used to tune @ IPS

MattKatz

Besides going through RPD, does anyone have a way to contact him, even If it's email. Please PM me if so, I need to talk to him about my vehicle and retuning it.

Thanks

Matt K.

he still tunes at ips a cpl days a week.

All I have is his email through IPS, And Ive tried to get a response through facebook with no avail yet. I am just in need of getting the tune tweaked as we have chenged a bit up and ill be lucky if the truck even runs on the old tune when its time to start in a week or so.

All I have is his email through IPS, And Ive tried to get a response through facebook with no avail yet. I am just in need of getting the tune tweaked as we have chenged a bit up and ill be lucky if the truck even runs on the old tune when its time to start in a week or so.

He is coming down to me at my buddys he owns a dyno and is going to tune my car and a few others on the 16th of this month. If you wanted to make the drive.

I am AWD, so he needs to to mine at either RPD or IPS unless there is another AWD Dyno somewhere he can Tune on.

Id much rather deal with him personally if possible, I think it would work out much better for me.

Im not sure Ill have my motor back in by the 16th, but its possible if I get my happy ass in gear.

I am AWD, so he needs to to mine at either RPD or IPS unless there is another AWD Dyno somewhere he can Tune on.

Id much rather deal with him personally if possible, I think it would work out much better for me.

Im not sure Ill have my motor back in by the 16th, but its possible if I get my happy ass in gear.

Ya bad thing is its not an AWD dyno that my buddy owns.

he still tunes at ips a cpl days a week.

He rents our dyno sometimes on the weekend. But he's not currently an employee. I'll let him know your trying to get ahold of him. Hes having phone issues so try txting, I PMd you his contact info as well as mine.

He rents our dyno sometimes on the weekend. But he's not currently an employee. I'll let him know your trying to get ahold of him. Hes having phone issues so try txting, I PMd you his contact info as well as mine.

Yo dog!