babysitter available! weekends and date nights are ok!

frenchy chan

please no wise cracks...serious responses only :)

I'm looking to pick up some babysitting shifts...so if you are in need of someone, get a hold of me! i can do date nights, weekends, etc. I can come to your home, but my kids would have to come, too.

I have been staying at home with my children since May. My two girls are 3.5 and almost 1. I currently do back up childcare for a friend and I also babysit for a family in Powell. I have experience with babies and toddlers and also school aged children up to age 11. I am a active member of many local parenting groups where we do many kid friendly activities around town, so I am very used to having lots of children around.

I practice gentle discipline and I follow attachment parenting practices:

"The ultimate goal of attachment parenting is to parent instinctively and gently in a manner that helps form stronger parent-child connections, allowing parents to raise children who are strong, intelligent, and compassionate."

please contact me for rates and availability!!

MUST RESIST...

There are some websites you can apply on, I will ask the woman what they are.

i'm already on them...just figured a bunch of you guys have kids, too...and i know you would like some days/nights away from them :)

Interested in daycare? The wifey has lots of connections if you're looking for a more regular gig. The parents also tend to use teachers from their daycare as babysitters whenever possible.

Interested in daycare? The wifey has lots of connections if you're looking for a more regular gig. The parents also tend to use teachers from their daycare as babysitters whenever possible.

not really because i'm looking to keep some flexibility in my schedule

Not certified. Just experienced with my kids and watching my friend's kids. I'm not cpr certified yet, but we had an ems come to a "play group" and show us how to administer cpr to babies, children and adults, he also showed us what to do when they are choking.

My place is not certified, I'm just watching kids in my home or in other people's homes.

Just because you have kids doesn't mean you're a good Babysitter

true, but i do have childcare and character references. i also encourage people to get together with me and set up playdates first. this way people can observe the way their children interact with my kids and see how i also interact with the children.

• 2 weeks later...

bump! i had a gig fall through for Saturday night...so if anyone wants a date night, let me know!

Also, if you are interested in getting kids together for playdates to make sure the kids get along, I am always up for that! just let me know!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...