Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have permission to be there from the owners?

An no offense but u have 8 posts on cr ... who are you? An how do we know ur not a tool ricer that's gonna be well a ricer?

Lol, I drive an 04 STi, but if you want to call that a ricer then go for it. I only have 8 posts because I'm not a fan of this forum, I like iwsti, and COS so I use those alot more often. My name is Kevin to answer your who are you.

• Downvote 1

Feel free to choose "Log Out".

I have been logged out for the past couple of months. All I was doing was letting people know I was having a meet. You don't have to be a panzi because I said I wasn't a fan of this forum, it's not like I'm a hater I just simply don't use it. And when I'm done with it, guess what! I will choose to log out. You forgot an "o" by the way.

"I'm not a fan of this forum, but hey guys...you all should come to this super cool meet."

Okay? That was really funny, good job. Sorry you guys can't handle hearing someone say they don't like the forum you use. I use others, therefore I don't necessarily "like" this forum, I was JUST using it to let other car enthusiasts know that I'm having a meet. God damn.

• Downvote 1

Lol, I drive an 04 STi, but if you want to call that a ricer then go for it. I only have 8 posts because I'm not a fan of this forum, I like iwsti, and COS so I use those alot more often. My name is Kevin to answer your who are you.

let me get this straight, your not a fan of our forum, yet you want us to come out to a meet on a weds nite to hang with a bunch of rice bunnies??? no car is riced out from the factory, the owner is the ricer. :gtfo: