Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban this guy too! He agreed to trespass at an illegal meet. For shame...

OKay, "the only" I do have permission to have this meet. And really..? To all of you. You guys are ridiculous, and act like 10 year olds. Go ahead and ban me I don't care, your description for banning me was "fuck you" really? That made me laugh soooo much, like really it did. But how immature can you guys really be? It's just me ASKING if you guys would come to my meet? It's not a ricer meet, I can post pics of my STi, I love my car and hate ricers, I SPECIFICALLY said, no one do anything stupid and etc, etc.. so you guys just need to calm the hell down. I didn't WANT to start any trouble by doing this. I just asked if you guys could make an appearance at this meet. THAT WAS IT. Plan and simple.. I've already gone to the stores there and they said they don't care if I have the meet. So god damn, go ahead and block me for good.

I gave him 3 days to reflect on his choice of words and attitude.. but whatever.

Let me change the title for you.

Not Brian, dude come on.. really? I'm sure you get assholes all the time, but I'm not one. When you guys attack my shit like that it's just stupid, I'm sorry I'm not the biggest fan of this forum. Can't you move on with your life and get over it? It's not a big deal, none of this was.

UPDATE: you look like Justin Beiber.

Although, I'm sure if you bring the chick in the picture, plenty of the cr guys will show up to your little meet.

http://i52.tinypic.com/211mqgp.jpg

Lol that's my girlfriend, don't be an asshole. Jesus, seems like that's all you guys are.

OKay, "the only" I do have permission to have this meet. And really..? To all of you. You guys are ridiculous, and act like 10 year olds. Go ahead and ban me I don't care, your description for banning me was "fuck you" really? That made me laugh soooo much, like really it did. But how immature can you guys really be? It's just me ASKING if you guys would come to my meet? It's not a ricer meet, I can post pics of my STi, I love my car and hate ricers, I SPECIFICALLY said, no one do anything stupid and etc, etc.. so you guys just need to calm the hell down. I didn't WANT to start any trouble by doing this. I just asked if you guys could make an appearance at this meet. THAT WAS IT. Plan and simple.. I've already gone to the stores there and they said they don't care if I have the meet. So god damn, go ahead and block me for good.

Not Brian, dude come on.. really? I'm sure you get assholes all the time, but I'm not one. When you guys attack my shit like that it's just stupid, I'm sorry I'm not the biggest fan of this forum. Can't you move on with your life and get over it? It's not a big deal, none of this was.

No one here cares what you think. :dumb:

P.S. Just asking the stores, not the property owner, does not give you permission.

Ive been banned over 100x easy, atlases you got fuck you. Mine have been , " I just wanted to ban someone", I think the roses are blue so I banned you" your gay, have a nice day". Really, cry about it, it's the fucking Internet, an if u don't like our web site, why invite the fags from it? We are just as rude in person. (well atleast I am) as I am on here. If I was having a party, j wouldn't go to another web site which I'm not that fond of and invite the ass clowns from there.