Flame war

Kryptok

Who let all the day care kids log in to CR today?!

Not a single mod was logged in that day.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Untitled1.png

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you said you were gonna hook up with his girl. His girl is more likely to choose him over you. And thats sad with the amount of his BitchAssNess

Stop trying to make sense....

Why are you still here?

Wording, diction, and the english language owns you. Reread there mr milspec.

I get to excited with the keyboard. Im sorry you are the expert in milspec harnesses. Im sorry you have a wiring harness that can withstand 12,000 degree heat. Cool bro its on a DSM thats not running. And yes please attack my grammar when you have nothing to say. Typical of tiny ants who have already lost the battle. :dumb: :megusta:

Keep your meet to yourself.

YOur too easy man, seriously, you let these guys get to you and it continues because you keep giving them ammo.

YOung and dumb.

An older, wiser , guy would simply back away and it would all stop, but this obviously isnt gonna happen.

SO you have to take what you get I suppose.

BTW...Nice Sweater.

Thanks for the sweater comment :fuckyeah: and yeah it makes sense. It's just annoying I guess. But alright sense you ACTUALLY made sense I'll listen to you.

Why are you still here?

Why are you still here... Unlike you, i dont back down from fights and act like a giant pussy.

Grab your computer and throw it out the window. Your arguments, insults, and wit are non-existent.

Why are you still here... Unlike you, i dont back down from fights and act like a giant pussy.
Explain yourself?

Your arguments, insults, and wit are non-existent.
Originality is not a strong suit for you... Hal used this earlier.

Explain yourself?

Originality is not a strong suit for you... Hal used this earlier.

Simpsons did it.

http://sostupiditsperfect.com/generaldisarray.jpg

I'm coaching him. In these early stages he may need to borrow some of my moves. It's ok, he'll grow into his own.

Grab your computer and throw it out the window. Your arguments, insults, and wit are non-existent.

jesus christ... youre saying the same shit someone else has said millions of times before. my god... when i was 17 i was trying to set trends not sway back and forth from someones sack. :lolguy:

All this thread needs is Zeefag and the guy with the orange RSX that got all "come at me bruh!" Real talk though, OP you hopped right into the sharks mouths. All you had to do was roll with the punches and realize the internet isn't "cereals bidness." Log off, have your meet with people that want to be there, lurk here for a while, and come back without the chip on your shoulder.
  • Upvote 1

I've realized. I'm just used to my forums.. with people that never act like that haha. But I get it now. I definitely deserved it.

Welcome to CR.

You survived the initial onslaught. Now dont be a troll and contribute in a good way.