Flame war

Kryptok

:dumb::dumb::dumb:

:gabe:

:no::no:

:dumb::dumb::fuuuu::fuuuu:

Ok, Looks like another new guy. Did you forget to read this thread? The op just got raped for 20 pages over trying to organize a meet. Now you step in as an obvious noob, and you're here to stick up for Cody? While I don't have any beef with Cody at the moment, you should know he is THE most hated member of CR. If you want to get E-fucked long and hard, you started out on a good note. Thanks to you, this might turn out to be the longest thread in CR history. :fuuuu:

We need to limit 1 meme face per response

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to limit 1 meme face per response

:dumb: but why? :yuno: its much better this way :megusta: can you not see how this improves the forum :lolguy:

:fuckyeah:

:masturboy:

:megusta:

Ok, Looks like another new guy. Did you forget to read this thread? The op just got raped for 20 pages over trying to organize a meet. Now you step in as an obvious noob, and you're here to stick up for Cody? While I don't have any beef with Cody at the moment, you should know he is THE most hated member of CR. If you want to get E-fucked long and hard, you started out on a good note. Thanks to you, this might turn out to be the longest thread in CR history. :fuuuu:

Well its more because I have been involved in the argument with Cody and Chris via other forms of e-thuggery. Shits annoying.

And I am all up for the fun of people trying to e-fuck me. Sounds like a game of rape.

• Downvote 1

Really? You're a fucking noob yourself. You want to start acting like you speak for the entirety of CR? The only people you speak for are drugged up soulless gingers around the world. You are probably one of the most hated members on CR and you don't even realize it. Honestly, you're nothing more than one long running joke. No one values your input on anything, you're an intolerable nuisance.

P.S. You don't have a clue about long threads on CR. You haven't even been on here a whole year. Why don't you shut your cock sucker for a while and lurk the way Cody is supposed to. You obviously don't get how things work around here.

Well its more because I have been involved in the argument with Cody and Chris via other forms of e-thuggery. Shits annoying.

And I am all up for the fun of people trying to e-fuck me. Sounds like a game of rape.

Shut the fuck up. You're one of the newest members on here. We don't value you or care what you think about Cody or Chris. Stay in your lane and get the fuck out of my kitchen.

Shut the fuck up. You're one of the newest members on here. We don't value you or care what you think about Cody or Chris. Stay in your lane and get the fuck out of my kitchen.

halium woke up on wrong side of bed...

Gib me muh club woman the internetz is waitin for meh.

halium woke up on wrong side of bed...

Gib me muh club woman the internetz is waitin for meh.

There is only one side to my bed, the wrong side.

Cody, y do you ethug then say youre sorry to them? Whats the point?

Idk Cause I want to make sure people know I was only joking. Some people take stuff way to seriously...

I know exactly what you mean haha it would be very very difficult not to laugh at their face. or mimick them.. and then get shot. and get called a bloody wanka and die laughing....

Im pretty sure, in order for me to take them seriously it would have to come down them shooting me.

Guest Spam
Idk Cause I want to make sure people know I was only joking. Some people take stuff way to seriously...

So, ill ask you again, why do you pretend to troll or ethug?

Im pretty sure, in order for me to take them seriously it would have to come down them shooting me.

What if they looked like this at the same time!

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/73200885655AM_501.jpg

Really? You're a fucking noob yourself. You want to start acting like you speak for the entirety of CR? The only people you speak for are drugged up soulless gingers around the world. You are probably one of the most hated members on CR and you don't even realize it. Honestly, you're nothing more than one long running joke. No one values your input on anything, you're an intolerable nuisance.

P.S. You don't have a clue about long threads on CR. You haven't even been on here a whole year. Why don't you shut your cock sucker for a while and lurk the way Cody is supposed to. You obviously don't get how things work around here.

:dumb: