Flame war

Kryptok

Oh okay, I mis understood what you meant. And hey I'll race the supra all day. Just not for mula.

$20 ?? You have an Sti the Poopra has to get lucky to win. This is your chance to make some mula

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gabe:

So I just wanna get this straight, your skurred of an 80s supra that had a blown turbo that runs half the time? That kid has lost to almost everyone but yet your newer Sti that you race all the time and makes good power nd won't race him for a meesley $20??? Makes no sense

Phil, 280awhp+roll race=/=fast

Kevin, race the poopra from a dig for $20.

AJ, fix your exhaust and mow your lawn.

I'm outie.

He's got them damn drag radials on there haha. But alright.. I just might.

He's got them damn drag radials on there haha. But alright.. I just might.

Aj can't drive, shall we post up the video of him getting waxed by a b16 non turbo hatch??? Dude i will post a video of ajs turd getting spanked. Put $20 up and put your man pants on. You should beat him no problem unless you just flat out can't drive.

So I just wanna get this straight, your skurred of an 80s supra that had a blown turbo that runs half the time? That kid has lost to almost everyone but yet your newer Sti that you race all the time and makes good power nd won't race him for a meesley $20??? Makes no sense

Yes, he's clearly scared of a '90 supra with almost 200k miles. The James Bond smoke screen is intimidating. :fuckyeah:

Phil, 280awhp+roll race=/=fast

Kevin, race the poopra from a dig for $20.

AJ, fix your exhaust and mow your lawn.

I'm outie.

He has a better chance from a roll, And my lawn was cut yesterday.

PAGING KRYPTOK! 40 Roll for $20 (on a private course). If nothing else, I'm sure you could have all your friends toss in a dollar.