Hal- angry, snobbish, look down everyone Asshole

Steve- meat head

Dover- angry meat head

Cody- immature, no confidence, easily swayed pussy

Aj- trashy Ginger

Brandon- a dancing jungle bunny

Scott- a whiny middle aged hillbilly

Paul- ????

Gape- an outsider, never really accepted in large groups so instead of just admitting defeat, he embraced bein an outcast and wanted to rebel :rolleyes:

Ray- as usual your old, but more like an old pimp. I'm swinging from your nuts ray.

Brian Carter- you are the Cr of Bryant gumble

Doc- you are older than ray, but no pimp. You are dumble dorf

Alex- nothing new, your still the dirty Ginger

Leigh- your a mystery to everyone else, but I know the real Leighburt. The one who is has OCD. Yes you do, yoo obbess about being fast because this is your rookie season, you will learn grass hopper. But non the less your still a grease monkey

Fuck you cr

Damn, I'm not sure if I should be insulted or grateful I missed the hate parade you unleashed.

Well, that's enough of me sticking my neck out, back to lurking. And fapping.

Damn, I'm not sure if I should be insulted or grateful I missed the hate parade you unleashed.

Well, that's enough of me sticking my neck out, back to lurking. And fapping.

You deserve to make any list, why?

I wonder how many of you still live with your parents.

V8least, go ahead and count yourself, considering you live in anthonys basement and use your own tears for the cr server water cooling. I pity you but also thank you at the same time.

V8least, go ahead and count yourself, considering you live in anthonys basement and use your own tears for the cr server water cooling. I pity you but also thank you at the same time.

Its not tears its piss.

And who the fuck is this corn ball??? This guy would get his ass kicked if he came out to a meet doing some clown ass shit like this. Please waive your money around like that outside of your mothers kitchen you broke dick ferry. Note to self, adults don't take pictures of cash, they drop the black card. Do us all a favor, bring that money, and your car and race the grand prix. I'll give you the hit since I know your ragged out Honda needs help.

that isnt really me dipshit... and my turbo'd s2000 versus your grand prix? sign me up dickhead. bring your $23.75 life savings.

that isnt really me dipshit... and my turbo'd s2000 versus your grand prix? sign me up dickhead. bring your $23.75 life savings.

Locked in. I'm going to need more than 23 bucks brah, I'm thinking fitty is a good round number. I got kids to feed

Locked in. I'm going to need more than 23 bucks brah, I'm thinking fitty is a good round number. I got kids to feed

shall be out next week.. we'll have to test this theory of your uber fast grand prix.

Here is my list of Cr kitchen warriors

Phil- arrogant, self indulged dick head

Hal- angry, snobbish, look down everyone Asshole

Steve- meat head

Dover- angry meat head

Cody- immature, no confidence, easily swayed pussy

Aj- trashy Ginger

Brandon- a dancing jungle bunny

Scott- a whiny middle aged hillbilly

Paul- ????

Gape- an outsider, never really accepted in large groups so instead of just admitting defeat, he embraced bein an outcast and wanted to rebel :rolleyes:

Ray- as usual your old, but more like an old pimp. I'm swinging from your nuts ray.

Brian Carter- you are the Cr of Bryant gumble

Doc- you are older than ray, but no pimp. You are dumble dorf

Alex- nothing new, your still the dirty Ginger

Leigh- your a mystery to everyone else, but I know the real Leighburt. The one who is has OCD. Yes you do, yoo obbess about being fast because this is your rookie season, you will learn grass hopper. But non the less your still a grease monkey

Fuck you cr

Am I the Paul above or is that srt4 paul