Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, you'll need it. :dumb:

and good luck driving around that ugly ass pos you call a car.. sucks to suck.

ps, nice wheels brah.

pps, nice paint job brah.

ppps, nice lookin girls you associate with :no:

ps, nice wheels brah.

OH SNAP!!!

p.s.

I'd still put a turbo s2000 winning over his gto

ps, nice wheels brah.

you think anyone in here gives a flying fuck what you have to say? :dumb:

You are a typical honduh fag. You probably associate with high school girls, given that the only women that give a flying fuck about quick hondas are high school girls. If a bolt on ls1 camaro would have drug your car around, why do you think you stand a chance against phil? Or my beat dick supra for that matter? go ahead comment on my wheels or my paint. It's my car, it suits me, yes it's rattle canned. It will get painted when I feel the need to paint it. Now that we're over all the shit that was said 6 months ago, go back to lurking. Thanks for the recap of worn out shit thats already been said.

ps. you fail at the kitchen, see your way out.

pps. You drive a honda, and live in hilliard. Maybe you can check out Harry Bieber's Ricer meet, I bet you'll fit in there.

you think anyone in here gives a flying fuck what you have to say? :dumb:

You are a typical honduh fag. You probably associate with high school girls, given that the only women that give a flying fuck about quick hondas are high school girls. If a bolt on ls1 camaro would have drug your car around, why do you think you stand a chance against phil? Or my beat dick supra for that matter? go ahead comment on my wheels or my paint. It's my car, it suits me, yes it's rattle canned. It will get painted when I feel the need to paint it. Now that we're over all the shit that was said 6 months ago, go back to lurking. Thanks for the recap of worn out shit thats already been said.

ps. you fail at the kitchen, see your way out.

pps. You drive a honda, and live in hilliard. Maybe you can check out Harry Bieber's Ricer meet, I bet you'll fit in there.

Look at what you drive? You have no right to insult the Honda crowd. :dumb:

Look at what you drive? You have no right to insult the Honda crowd. :dumb:

Just checked, There's no Honda emblem on my car. I also checked for poorly fitted hid's, mismatched subwoofers, missing body panels, excessive camber, neons, vtec, annoying high school girls surrounding the car, painted interior panels, carbon fiber accents, pedal covers, f&f floormats, crown royal shift boots, anything saying "Type R", pillar pod gauges, stick on vents, mismatched rims, spoilers, neon colored shit, and techno cd's And I didnt find any of that in my car, So I'm gonna call it good, and keep talking shit about typical honduh fags. Thanks for your concern though Hal.

heres the deal dickhead... my honda i could sell now for more than your measly ass is worth. and ps, steve and i never ran his bolt on camaro, good try. my 02 s2000 has 38,000 on it.. with nice paint.

good try.

Just checked, There's no Honda emblem on my car. I also checked for poorly fitted hid's, mismatched subwoofers, missing body panels, excessive camber, neons, vtec, annoying high school girls surrounding the car, painted interior panels, carbon fiber accents, pedal covers, f&f floormats, crown royal shift boots, anything saying "Type R", pillar pod gauges, stick on vents, mismatched rims, spoilers, neon colored shit, and techno cd's And I didnt find any of that in my car, So I'm gonna call it good, and keep talking shit about typical honduh fags. Thanks for your concern though Hal.

Tl;dr. Look at your sig. You drive a piece of shit Supra. Your car is an abomination.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liet1nCawG1qhq3rlo1_250.jpg

heres the deal dickhead... my honda i could sell now for more than your measly ass is worth. and ps, steve and i never ran his bolt on camaro, good try. my 02 s2000 has 38,000 on it.. with nice paint.

good try.

Here's the deal dickhead... my supra I could paint now and buttfuck s2k's for a fraction of what your measly ass car is worth.. with nice paint.

I'm pretty sure anyone here could get financed on an s2k and slap a turbo kit on it, but clearly I like my vehicles paid off, so I can spend my extra money elsewhere.

Btw Hal, You're washed up. You're trying to mold Cody into an e-battle warrior, clearly you've lost touch with the great e-battler it has been rumored you once were.

Mr. Splat, if you saw his S2000 or his old Accord, you'd realize just how wrong you are. He's definitely not a part of that crowd. And for what its worth, my Camaro ran strong as a motherfucker for a bolt-on LS1. It's a shame I never got to race his S2000, or take it to the track and get some times. Maybe the new owner will one day.

And it amuses me that you assume shit about his Hondas, sight unseen. Even more amusing that you're running your mouth when you drive a primered '87 Toyota with rims off a Nissan Quest.

Here's the deal dickhead.. i could paint my trans am pink and have a gay orgy inside of it everyday. I could have men sucking men and having anal sex and all kinds of shit with the t-tops off. But I like women so that just wont happen.

BTW Post a lot. Youre washed up. Its like you took 3 showers and made sure all the dirt was removed from your body. Fuck you Lever 2000

I have to get in about one stupid post every 3 pages or so. Mission complete.

• Upvote 1

Mr. Splat, if you saw his S2000 or his old Accord, you'd realize just how wrong you are. He's definitely not a part of that crowd. And for what its worth, my Camaro ran strong as a motherfucker for a bolt-on LS1. It's a shame I never got to race his S2000, or take it to the track and get some times. Maybe the new owner will one day.

Meh... Let me know when you want to see the 10 bolt shatter. I definitely needs a new one now.

• Upvote 1

Here's the deal dickhead.. i could paint my trans am pink and have a gay orgy inside of it everyday. I could have men sucking men and having anal sex and all kinds of shit with the t-tops off. But I like women so that just wont happen.

BTW Post a lot. Youre washed up. Its like you took 3 showers and made sure all the dirt was removed from your body. Fuck you Lever 2000

I have to get in about one stupid post every 3 pages or so. Mission complete.

sorry we cant all shower with a dirty loofah.

:fuckyeah:

I don't think Rob/Gearhead used enough posi additive when he rebuilt the rear. Maybe a fluid change is in order. Hopefully the car is treating you well!

Yes, it is over all great. I wish it were as simple as a diff fluid change, but it sounds like the spider gears are beat to shit. :(

Nah, it makes quite a bit of noise. I had it at QS&L today.

Yes, it is over all great. I wish it were as simple as a diff fluid change, but it sounds like the spider gears are beat to shit. :(

Could it be backlash related? If it uses a crush spacer to keep the pinion in line it could compress under lots of beatings. Either that or the carrier bearings, mine used to scream like a virgin taking a telephone pole until I did my bearings. She's a lot quieter now, although still makes loads of noise through the heim joints.