Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol and I love my Honda.

Nothing wrong with owning your own car that you do your own work too.

Edit: it is a pretty sexy hyundagini.

Why do you always do that??

Cody- I'm going to try and flame u then make u my friend by complementing you. Call you useless to the world and try and make nice. Either bash someone full out or don't. Stop being a flip flop pussy

Steve " get off the roids" clearly you can't get that big by working out and eating foods that will help you gain weight in a healthy sculpting manner

Why do you always do that??

Cody- I'm going to try and flame u then make u my friend by complementing you. Call you useless to the world and try and make nice. Either bash someone full out or don't. Stop being a flip flop pussy

Steve " get off the roids" clearly you can't get that big by working out and eating foods that will help you gain weight in a healthy sculpting manner

I recall you saying that "I heart you hal" In this same exact thread actually.

I recall you saying that "I heart you hal" In this same exact thread actually.

For what he was saying to the new guy. Not once did I tell Hal how cool he was while we were battling. Me and Hal have been doing this for 4 years now. Nothing we say at this point is suprising. You on the other hand try way to hard to fit in.

For what he was saying to the new guy. Not once did I tell Hal how cool he was while we were battling. Me and Hal have been doing this for 4 years now. Nothing we say at this point is suprising. You on the other hand try way to hard to fit in.

Contradiction.

Hey Cody, you're not Hal.

There can be only one.

:lurk:

ok this thread went downhill fast. CHODY. put your car together and stop driving a contour to the meets. Steven. powdercoat ur wheels bruh u cant pull off the spray paint theme.

shave the crabinfested pubes off your chin....

in for the gang bang.

James. how about you go break your uncle's car again? Maybe you could arrange races without his consent, only to get told you're not racing his car and it's time to go home? Maybe you could put your car together? Leave CR for another 8 months? Maybe you could take all this effort you put into e-stalking me, and try to put half that effort into being a good daddy. Or you could keep trying to troll me with the same old worn out bullshit, If that's what brings fulfillment in your life.