Why u don't do drugs

phil

Spam = coodyh

Part time jobs all bills paid for annoying and parents pay for every thing

Pro tip : there are at least 4 threads about how I'm poor read them and quit wasting space more importantly go turn a wrench oh wait that's right

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg James and Chris stop sucking eachothers dick and just fucking box it out. I will give the winner $100.'you two are the most worthless sponsors on this board. Jesus fucking Christ .

My money is on Chris. I've met them both in person, and while James is a lot bigger, he's also the "I like to run my mouth for attention because I wasn't raised properly" type. Chris is a gnome, but I'd be willing to bet he's a scrappy gnome.

I'd also like to add James reminds me of this gay kid I went to school with. 1920 students In the whole building and only about 3 people could tolerate him enough to try to hold a conversation with him.

Bust a move then rapist.

Oh, now we're back to "ZOMG SPLATTY IS A RAPIST BECAUSE HE CAN GET CHICKS AND IM JELLY!!!!!!!"

seriously James? Your insults are more worn out than your computer chair, and that crusty towel you keep under the desk. Log out of cr, worry about seeing your child for a change. I want you to try being half the dad that this guy is.

http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bad_father.jpg

Oh, now we're back to "ZOMG SPLATTY IS A RAPIST BECAUSE HE CAN GET CHICKS AND IM JELLY!!!!!!!"

seriously James? Your insults are more worn out than your computer chair, and that crusty towel you keep under the desk. Log out of cr, worry about seeing your child for a change. I want you to try being half the dad that this guy is.

Oh the ironing...

Just last week you were rubbing sand in your vag over slide show he made. Which was funny. Get over it.

"Bwaaaaaa you brought kids into this!"

If you had you kept your pubes encrusted mouth shut nobody would have know that was your kid. It would have been taken as a random shot of a kid with a funny look on his face. Now this? You fucking hypocrites.

The both of you are full of fail on epic levels in your own ways. Get over it you cry babies. Neither of you are going to win any points with anyone who thinks they are "the shit" on here. You two trolled each other so hard you forgot that it was for a laugh.

Douchebag Pussies

http://www.aizuddindanian.com/voi/images/banhammer.jpg

I am so freaking sick of every CR person I see ask me to ban or remove these two. Between them and Cody half of my PM's are people asking for them to be removed.

I am so freaking sick of every CR person I see ask me to ban or remove these two. Between them and Cody half of my PM's are people asking for them to be removed.

Dont group me into that, i have never asked anyone to be banned. I was just posting a picture.