Where's Paul?

V8 Beast

I'm convinced Paul was kidnapped by a unique anti-racing task force in order to infiltrate our group. He goes away only to come back completely changed after an unexpected "injury". I'm no fool!!!!! Paul was replaced by a robot set to destroy us all.. its like the terminator meets fast and the furious.

I know what happened. It's quite simple. Paul lived a long life of racing and broisms ( yeah it's a word (ish). ) he was so deep in the street game all he saw was speed and hustlin. He got a lil vaj jay and it blew his mind. Like crack cocain. That girl has him talking crazy shits. Kids, responsibility, no racing :( the man isn't even tweakin. He even has a pimp cane now. It's sad :(

Rip Paul

I know what happened. It's quite simple. Paul lived a long life of racing and broisms ( yeah it's a word (ish). ) he was so deep in the street game all he saw was speed and hustlin. He got a lil vaj jay and it blew his mind. Like crack cocain. That girl has him talking crazy shits. Kids, responsibility, no racing :( the man isn't even tweakin. He even has a pimp cane now. It's sad :(

Rip Paul

bahahaha.

one of us

The ones you used to make threads about. Those guys that dont race anymore. That do family things. They still hang out with members but not in the parking lots anymore.

We also worry about our kids more then what we worry about our street cred. We think about our actions and weigh the consequences.

To sum it up. Your getting old.

The ones you used to make threads about. Those guys that dont race anymore. That do family things. They still hang out with members but not in the parking lots anymore.

We also worry about our kids more then what we worry about our street cred. We think about our actions and weigh the consequences.

To sum it up. Your getting old.

eww

i wanna go out and get a wreckless op in protest of all this bullshit. 3 weeks in bootcamp doesn't = grown up paul.

I got an idea, let's kipnap him, stick him in a fast srt4 and tell him if he doesn't win us $5000 we will tell his gf he is street racing and she will leave him. Resulting in a win win for us. We get out friend back or we split $5k

11/10/2012 NEVER FORGET

Its actually the 17th now of november 2012. The venue we booked was good but the church wasent so we went a week later :lol:

I got an idea, let's kipnap him, stick him in a fast srt4 and tell him if he doesn't win us $5000 we will tell his gf he is street racing and she will leave him. Resulting in a win win for us. We get out friend back or we split $5k

Haha... why do you think I don't fix my car at all... I know ill race if its fixed an good... that's why I'm driving a 230) mile 4cyl s10 hahaha

Paul!!!! Your becoming Craig!!!

Hell no. Craig dissapeared. I still go out to places an talk to people.

RIP PAUL

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/181568_10150420764430055_582310054_17339406_2762807_n.jpg

bbahahahahaha fucking sam an linn always used to call me phil bastards

WTF!?! I'm older then you with more responsibilities and I go out and have fun. I've hardly seen you since you've been back either, I'm not liking this new Paul.

Bring back the SRT!

Bring back the SRT!

Bring back the SRT!

Get it out pussy and we'll fuck up all of BPA!!

WTF!?! I'm older then you with more responsibilities and I go out and have fun. I've hardly seen you since you've been back either, I'm not liking this new Paul.

Bring back the SRT!

Bring back the SRT!

Bring back the SRT!

Get it out pussy and we'll fuck up all of BPA!!

Then pick up the phone sometime!

I just haven't had any free time I spend all my free time looking for jobs or doiing my physical therapy on to fix my back.

Forsure paul wtf??? Hell I've been through the whole thing. I'm going to grow up have kids get a house blah blah. The truth is with a good job still ='s fun. Bring out the SrT4

Well as of right now I don't have a good job so my main focus is just that.

Meh idk I just have no desire at the molment I'm sure once I get it running I will but I'm fighting the urge..I wannnnt to get the jetskis up an running so I can go out an race then an fuck up shantons ski :D