i have stamina

EagleCock

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! I could definitely see that. Now the weather is looking better for the weekend but the truck being fixed has a slight delay.. gosh this week is gonna suck one way or the other. I'm gonna be majorly stressed getting everything ready to go to Jennings or I'll be super bummed the whole time cuz I cant go..

rock>me<hard place

lol! I could definitely see that. Now the weather is looking better for the weekend but the truck being fixed has a slight delay.. gosh this week is gonna suck one way or the other. I'm gonna be majorly stressed getting everything ready to go to Jennings or I'll be super bummed the whole time cuz I cant go..

rock>me<hard place

Good thing you ahve a truck and all that. Whenever we talk about track days it's like 'rent a truck and trailer?' 'do we know someone that wants to haul 2 more bikes?' 'oh fuck it, it's going to become too expensive'

I know that feeling too.. If the truck doesn't get done at Chevy by Wednesday we would have to rent. I can afford it but its borderline not worth it at this point. If we have to rent one guy is gonna bail anyway so we wont go

Yeah, that cost added to the cost of the trackday alone + leathers + fuel + tires + food.....what am I forgetting? You have to be frickin independently wealthy to afford it! But it's so fun

Dollface, did you narrow down your search for a new bike?!

My lunch was not good. The cod filet that I picked from the bag apparently wasn't skinned fully and it grossed me out so I threw it away..... Mike keeps walking around making waah sounds so that I'll quit crying about it, hah!

That is why I don't like fish...blah

Yeah, that cost added to the cost of the trackday alone + leathers + fuel + tires + food.....what am I forgetting? You have to be frickin independently wealthy to afford it! But it's so fun

Dollface, did you narrow down your search for a new bike?!

That or have absolutely NO life whatsoever cuz you can only afford to go to work and back and not eat for the month it takes to financially recover!! At least there is putnam at the end of April but I'm so ready to go fast!! grr lol