i have stamina

EagleCock

yes i do work downtown still. and unfortunately yes. i actually gave it up a few months before i graduated, but one of the conditions of my employment there was i had to be a student. thats so they can really screw me on pay and work conditions. if i didnt work fast enough shitty would beat me. if he didnt hit me hard enough, someone would beat him. or they could make me go up in the rafters and pull out insulation from 1837. "just hold your breath" they told me. :lol:

really though, it was a sweet job for a student. it didnt pay great, but it was good supplemental income. and working with shitty was not really like working at all. it was more like getting paid to hang out with a friend.

im looking for a job now, but not really looking too hard lol. i browse the want ads every day, but no one is really hiring now since the economy is in the crapper. the vast majority of the stuff i see posted is telemarketing under the guise of "entry level sales", or "make six figures working from home 2 hours a day" bullshit.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I'm so bored. and the gym kicked my ass yesterday. it's been hard getting back into a routine after vacation so im sore

haha. I haven't out in a week either since finals + i r lazy

but I know how heavy those 5 lbs pink weights are so you must be tired ;)

yes i do work downtown still. and unfortunately yes. i actually gave it up a few months before i graduated, but one of the conditions of my employment there was i had to be a student. thats so they can really screw me on pay and work conditions. if i didnt work fast enough shitty would beat me. if he didnt hit me hard enough, someone would beat him. or they could make me go up in the rafters and pull out insulation from 1837. "just hold your breath" they told me. :lol:

really though, it was a sweet job for a student. it didnt pay great, but it was good supplemental income. and working with shitty was not really like working at all. it was more like getting paid to hang out with a friend.

im looking for a job now, but not really looking too hard lol. i browse the want ads every day, but no one is really hiring now since the economy is in the crapper. the vast majority of the stuff i see posted is telemarketing under the guise of "entry level sales", or "make six figures working from home 2 hours a day" bullshit.

:lol: