i have stamina

EagleCock

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you just going to pick up the trailor and leave without saying "hi" or asking to buy me a drink??? :(

I will say hi! maybe have A drink, but I have to be back down here tonight, cant stay and party cuz I have to go to a going away party for friend that is leaving for Iraq... :(

not good! i cant do weekdays cuz i have already taken too many vacations this year. i dont get anymore vacation time til october!!

boo! I thought all the trackdays last year were always weekdays...maybe that's just midOhio??? I'm not really sure, but I might be going to june 1day...

boo! I thought all the trackdays last year were always weekdays...maybe that's just midOhio??? I'm not really sure, but I might be going to june 1day...

well, my tentative schedule so far is Jennings next week, putnam the last weekend of april, depending on finances grattan in may and then I will need some financial recovery time probably

well, my tentative schedule so far is Jennings next week, putnam the last weekend of april, depending on finances grattan in may and then I will need some financial recovery time probably

what's the price difference between putnam, grattan, and midO?

and i'm assuming those are all weekend trackdays?