i have a confession...

SRTurbo04

If she is not handling that erection for you, you need to cancel the marriage.

bahahahahaahah

sadly she is asleep an wakes up at 4am soo i figure i would let her sleep befor ei try to play hide the twinkie

bahahahahaahah

sadly she is asleep an wakes up at 4am soo i figure i would let her sleep befor ei try to play hide the twinkie

Fail, just straight fail. What kind of woman are you marrying?

Fail, just straight fail. What kind of woman are you marrying?

one that has an amazing job working at dscc that brings in the chedder an shes my suger momma soooooi leave her alone when she is trying to sleep o work nights :lol:

one that has an amazing job working at dscc that brings in the chedder an shes my suger momma soooooi leave her alone when she is trying to sleep o work nights :lol:

:fuckyeah:

Paul here is what you do.

1. Creep in the room naked

2. Make one or two Mildy loud sounds to test how deep of a sleep she is in.

3. If she doesn't wake up, crawl in bed with said boner, let the tip touch her butt.

4. If she scoots away, grab the damp white cloth I left under your pillow, place it over her face and wait 5 sexonds. That's .1 seconds. And do the rabbit pump on her ass.

But if she nudges closer to said boner, then she wants lil Paul. That is when you put your arm around her until your grab semi hard nipple. If nipple is not semi hard, then you make it hard. She will then grab said boner to make sure it's not a robbery dream. Want she relizes what's going on, get your rape face on. This is when prior stretching comes into play.

Once you know she knows that you know, you attack like a lion on a wounded gazelle. Grab that semi hard nipple like a battery clamp, spit in hand and smash that vagina like it owes you 2 months of rent. After world 32 sexonds you will bust, tell her you love her, and inhale the damp white cloth I put under your pillow.

Damn Phil.

That was probably the best written (understandable, ok punctuation) piece you've ever done.

Bravo.

Now I am imagining you saying it in a semi whisper, being very animated and acting out your instructions. I lol'd

Hey Phil ....... Watch out for cops when your trying to do a roll and cpd is right behind you lol steve and I didn't even see him.

Haha I pulled myself over. He was like I knew you two were gonna do it, he was cool about it he was acing like he was gonna rAce us

i have a confession ive had a few cocktails here at the fiances an i's house... im posting from my new android tablet, im waitcing the movie the chase and oddly enough i have en erection.

that is all

Strangely, I was semi-aroused after reading this.

Paul here is what you do.

1. Creep in the room naked

2. Make one or two Mildy loud sounds to test how deep of a sleep she is in.

3. If she doesn't wake up, crawl in bed with said boner, let the tip touch her butt.

4. If she scoots away, grab the damp white cloth I left under your pillow, place it over her face and wait 5 sexonds. That's .1 seconds. And do the rabbit pump on her ass.

But if she nudges closer to said boner, then she wants lil Paul. That is when you put your arm around her until your grab semi hard nipple. If nipple is not semi hard, then you make it hard. She will then grab said boner to make sure it's not a robbery dream. Want she relizes what's going on, get your rape face on. This is when prior stretching comes into play.

Once you know she knows that you know, you attack like a lion on a wounded gazelle. Grab that semi hard nipple like a battery clamp, spit in hand and smash that vagina like it owes you 2 months of rent. After world 32 sexonds you will bust, tell her you love her, and inhale the damp white cloth I put under your pillow.

After this, I'm in full rape mode. Wanna hook up later. Spank me with your Ping-Pong paddle?

Strangely, I was semi-aroused after reading this.

After this, I'm in full rape mode. Wanna hook up later. Spank me with your Ping-Pong paddle?

You will get the non handle end if you keep talking about other men arousing you bitch! Now call me daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what I mean? Too busy for your old friend Scott.

J/K have fun, thats something I've never gotten to do is go to a Nascar race.

haha we got free tickets.. hr an her dad aredie hard nascar fans (yes they have all there teath)

Fuck you.

Miss you. Mean ur buddy talk about you all the time at work

You will get the non handle end if you keep talking about other men arousing you bitch! Now call me daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behold, the dawning of Fapner on CR.

Go figure it took Paul being turned on by Charlie Sheen..

See what I mean? Too busy for your old friend Scott.

J/K have fun, thats something I've never gotten to do is go to a Nascar race.

I've been to a few and I can proudly say "your not missing anything!", its better to watch at home that way you can change the channel, the NHRA events are 100x better