Good set of lights?

V8 Beast

Last night my wife and I had to take seperate cars to go somewhere. I made the mistake of pulling the TA in front of her and damn near had my eyeballs burned out from the lights on the Aviator. I dont want to put other drivers through that so whats a good brand of bulb to buy? Do most of you just grab the cheapest lights from O'Reillys and keep on truckin?

Last night my wife and I had to take seperate cars to go somewhere. I made the mistake of pulling the TA in front of her and damn near had my eyeballs burned out from the lights on the Aviator. I dont want to put other drivers through that so whats a good brand of bulb to buy? Do most of you just grab the cheapest lights from O'Reillys and keep on truckin?

Did someone put non-factory HID's in it or something ?

It looks to be the factory high intensity xenons.

Then, outside of a faulty leveling system ( would have a indication from the computer more than likely) you shouldn't have to do anything.

The cut-off for the HID's is set by the projector housing itself, not the bulb. It only takes 1 kind of bulb and outside of them aging, you won't get any different output from a different bulb unless you want to up the K value to ricer levels.

Some leveling systems are manual. Check the dash for any leveling controls.. Though for a Lincoln, I'd expect it be automatic.

The good news is that you can adjust them. The leveling system doesn't care what angle the headlight starts at, it just adds or subtracts degrees depending on the ride height.

Thanks Draco

Could also be that she is in an SUV up higher and you're in a low slung sports car so her lights 'appear' to be blinding you.

Nope, but good observation. I'm seen my share of lights in my rearview over the last 10 years... ask Paul :lol: