Saturday, July 30 Hilliard

Yasser-Hanbali

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this incase some of you guys were still interested in coming this saturday.. if you need any directions or whatever PM me..

For those of you that are complaining about the construction on Hilliard Rome..

Get off at Hilliard rome exit from 70W (91B, majority of people, if you're coming from a different way and want a way around it just PM me) take your first left (Renner Road) then the next stop light turn right (Tanglewood park blvd) follow Tanglewood down a little bit and take the first right when you see the next light and there you go. Or you can make it more simple and just deal with Hilliard Rome, hope to see some of you guys there.

You suck Phil

i dont suck kevin, lets look at the facts..... we hang out in a parking lot 2 nights a week every week almost all summer. we pick on the same people who wont do anything and end up racing eachother.this is a great time to get it off the streets for one night against people who will acutally race and not have to worry about getting in trouble. all your trying to do is move the meet from one place to the next with the same goof balls that wont be about shit. if you wanna see real racing, with real shit talking, and listen to some good arguments, come to marion.

i dont suck kevin, lets look at the facts..... we hang out in a parking lot 2 nights a week every week almost all summer. we pick on the same people who wont do anything and end up racing eachother.this is a great time to get it off the streets for one night against people who will acutally race and not have to worry about getting in trouble. all your trying to do is move the meet from one place to the next with the same goof balls that wont be about shit. if you wanna see real racing, with real shit talking, and listen to some good arguments, come to marion.

Okay that is very true lol.. you got me. But I can't abandon my meet. Or cancel it, I mean that was a month ago I said a word about it. It's too late now, just get me some videos and i'll be alright. I'd definitely be there if I could though, sounds like it'll be fun ):

In the first video, the 3 cars up front are faster than u so what are u saying?

All I see is people speeding on the freeways that is what I am saying. I have raced plenty of people at the track who were supposed to be faster.