Saturday, July 30 Hilliard

Yasser-Hanbali

I got a facebook invite to a meet in Hilliard in which a pretty good turnout looks to be going to, everyone is welcome it will be at the Hhgregg on Rome-Hilliard road. i have no idea how the police will act to this gathering, but i know the lights actually stay on past 11 at this place.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a facebook invite to a meet in Hilliard in which a pretty good turnout looks to be going to, everyone is welcome it will be at the Hhgregg on Rome-Hilliard road. i have no idea how the police will act to this gathering, but i know the lights actually stay on past 11 at this place.

Sounds like you got invited to THIS.

:dumb:

KillJoy

No no no this is great, maybe he will take all the ricers from hd to hh Greg. We should be thanking him. We can call the cops and say all the street racers are at hh Greg

As long as you guys keep Caleb with the black Si, then I don't care.

Thanks for the word spreading man. I guess you missed the 850 post thread on this though haha. But mostly every one here is a no go. Thanks though, and yeah the lights stay on actually the entire night. I've come home after 4 or whatever and they're still on haha. Hope to see you there!

As long as you guys keep Caleb with the black Si, then I don't care.

No you take all the ricers, all the bitch assness, martins whole crew, and we will call it even. And don't think cause you go to hhg that your dodging the race with Poopra. We will find u

LOL, are you kidding me, of course they will. A bunch of ratards.. that's why AJ is going haha. And they'll most likely believe anything you tell them. Except for the smart people that show up. But I'm clueless on the outcome.

Will he race???

He talks about nothing BUT racing. And the funny thing is, he'll come up to a group and say I can beat that car.. with his (200WHP) Si, and to make matters worse.. it's not a real Si, and all it's got is a fart can and an air intake. But then when time comes around and you're like okay let's go race, he's like man not tonight. I'm going to go do this and this to it tomorrow and then we can..

He talks about nothing BUT racing. And the funny thing is, he'll come up to a group and say I can beat that car.. with his (200WHP) Si, and to make matters worse.. it's not a real Si, and all it's got is a fart can and an air intake. But then when time comes around and you're like okay let's go race, he's like man not tonight. I'm going to go do this and this to it tomorrow and then we can..

Is he trying to run the gran prix for $ fitty??? I dont take no for an answer. Set it up and I'll give u $ 20