One way trailer rentals?

iwashmycar

Is there anywhere aside from U-Haul that rents one way trailers?

We are moving down to SC and I do not want to drive anything back.

A one-way itty bitty 5x8 single axle is like 296 bucks (would be a mere 30 dollars around town lol). I think we can make our limited amount of stuff fit ok in the little 5x8

the more desirable 2 axle 6x12 is something like 520 dollars.

I had heard Penske or Budget might, but that may have been a while ago as their websites are all trucks.

Figured there might be some experience with one way moves on here

thanks

I tried to rent from uhaul a few years ago for a car I bought in DC. I made a reservation like a month in advance. They charged my card but then couldn't produce a trailer in DC, Baltimore or anywhere on the way there from here. I ended up buying a trailer near where the car was. It's nice to have and I have room to store it so, wasn't too bad in the end. They refunded me eventually.

I tried to rent from uhaul a few years ago for a car I bought in DC. I made a reservation like a month in advance. They charged my card but then couldn't produce a trailer in DC, Baltimore or anywhere on the way there from here. I ended up buying a trailer near where the car was. It's nice to have and I have room to store it so, wasn't too bad in the end. They refunded me eventually.

Rental companies are so fucking shady with that. You reserve a god damned car and pay for it and they give it to fucking walk in at 7am.

Yeah, luckily I am picking it up here so I know where all the other locations are if they screw up. Ill also be there right at 7am so theyd better be ready lol. The place on Morse by easton is pretty huge too, so hopefully it works out.

You know you can purchase a 4x8 trailer for like $250 from harbor freight right? Then you'll have one for whatever, or you can resell it once your there for at least half if not more. Just an fyi.

That is just the frame/wheels/lights. Still would need to build it and all that, PLUS im carrying a matress , washer, dryer, and a crap load of boxes... Don't want it all in the open.

I went and reserved the UHaul. I could always cancel by the day before if need be.