Are Cyclists Riding on the Street a Nuisance?

Guest Hal

Are bicyclers a nuisance?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are bicyclers a nuisance?

:lolguy:

The other day I was flipping through the channels and one of them said "Don't be a Menace to South Central...". I got excited because that movie is hilarious. I was very upset when I tuned in to that channel and Will Smith was just dancing and talking about how clear the night sky was outside of the city.:fuuuu:

BTW, can you tell me how to get to Crenshaw?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Suck my dick.

2. Yes, suck my dick.

3. Because I am.

4. Suck my dick. Like Steven, I dedicated a huge amount of time to competitive powerlifting. Unlike Steve, I love chips. I am eternally logged in to CR too.

5. Yeah, they can suck my dick.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/IM-A-DRAGON-LORD-SUCK-MY-DICK.jpg

Dedicat(ed) just sounds like an excuse for being fat now.

Dedicat(ed) just sounds like an excuse for being fat now.

Nope, here's a recent picture.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/500full1.jpg

imagine that, driving home from work down county line road, and there is a guy waiting at the light on his bicycle in the right lane on spring street waiting for a green light to cross. Once I got to sunbury road, a cyclist riding eastbound on whatever county line road turns into over the dam (smothers?) Riding on the white line on the right side of the road. so I've passed to road cyclists on my way home from work so far, and both of them were following the laws as they were supposed to.

eat a dick

Edit, 3rd one going north on sunbury, actually on the right side of the white line...3/3 legal, 0 riding like dicks

imagine that, driving home from work down county line road, in there is a guy waiting at the light on his bicycle in the right lane on spring street waiting for a green light to cross. Once I got to sunbury road, a cyclist riding eastbound on whatever county line road turns into over the dam (smothers?) Riding on the white line on the right side of the road. so I've passed to road cyclists on my way home from work so far, and both of them were following the laws as they were supposed to.

eat a dick

I saw at least 5 doing the opposite today on campus. That's actually pretty low, but I think a lot of people were skipping class today.

U so mad.

I saw at least 5 doing the opposite today on campus. That's actually pretty low, but I think a lot of people were skipping class today.

U so mad.

This, i have a fuck ton of bikers ride right next to my car on a daily basis.

This, i have a fuck ton of bikers ride right next to my car on a daily basis.

O noes the Hyundai's going to get scratched!!!!

There are clearly two types of road riders. Downtown riders trying to get around efficiently - sometimes not obeying the laws because they can get away with it. Then there are suburban spandex riders that usually obey the laws but look uber gay. Can you see the difference?

Hal, riveting story and Ima let you finish, but codyh was the biggest nuisance of all time. Of allll time.

That's not even fucking cool. I am a bigger nuisance than anyone, except cyclists.

Come on y'all, just one more yes vote. We can do it.

Do what?

Get Hope?

OR

Get Change?

:gabe:

KillJoy

I used Obama's campaign and I will deliver.

I'll give you the vote if you spam Cody for the next 3 days. And ruin his life for the next 3 days.

Too late.

Ban Evan.

That's not even fucking cool. I am a bigger nuisance than anyone, except cyclists.

Come on y'all, just one more yes vote. We can do it.

done :) I like biking, but I agree that cars and bikes don't mix. Bike lanes or areas with plenty of room to pass.

I'll give you the vote if you spam Cody for the next 3 days. And ruin his life for the next 3 days.

man you love that guy huh?

i never have a problem with bikers in delaware. mostly roads with no oncoming traffic so i blow by. but if i suddenly see a car coming head on u can bet that biker is going in tha ditch

So if anyone can make any poll to ban someone, i propose a poll to ask if hal is a bag of dicks, and if he gets one yes vote before 75 no votes, we ban him for a month

so ill see that poll in like what, 15 minutes, right after you take your cock out of hals mouth?

Mad, or irritated that this fucktard can male a poll asking for peoples opinions on something, claiming its a bet (thought 2 people had to agree on a bet? If that was so, think i would have put my money on 75 people saying "no" before "yes"?) and i get banned? the fact that at least one mod rides hals dick that hard is hilarious in itself. $20 says no other member has their dick far enough up copperheads ass to pull a stunt lile that off.

So if anyone can make any poll to ban someone, i propose a poll to ask if hal is a bag of dicks, and if he gets one yes vote before 75 no votes, we ban him for a month

so ill see that poll in like what, 15 minutes, right after you take your cock out of hals mouth?

I'm guessing you didn't actually read the post right above this one