Any other WoW geeks out there?

Diagnosis

I'm pretty sure you can balance if you know what you are doing.... I have a kinda fast car, an ok job, and I was (prior to Cata and my quitting) the Highest ranked and geared Tank on the server I played on.

In the winter, there isn't much racing and I get bored. I still have 2 accounts they are for sale if anyone wants to buy them.

What was wrong w/ Cata other then the slow release of Raid content?

KillJoy

We played Everquest for about 5 years before we switched to WOW, and wow really wasn't as enjoyable as EQ. I personally hated the 100 buttons you had to push in your fight sequences, then add to that having to move all over the place during a fight. Was just annoying and people always failed at it. And the game was too easy. I went from level 1 to the number 1 Hunter on the server in 3 months. Took me years to accomplish the same thing in EQ.

Then add to that there was really no end game content. Unless you were raiding there was nothing to do in the game. Like in EQ, you could do AA's for additional abilities(basically a time sink, but you could always be improving your character)

Then on top of all of that, there was never a need to group in wow. you could do everything by yourself, so you never really get to know other people, or group with the same people. All in all, just wasn't for me. When Cata came out, it was more of the same, with additional movement on literally every single boss encounter. Just hated it.

Then on top of all of that, there was never a need to group in wow. you could do everything by yourself, so you never really get to know other people, or group with the same people.

I disagree. W/o Grouping (Guild), you will NEVER see the current end game content. Hell, you have to group to even enter a Raid.

How do you judge yourselves on being the number 1 in your class on your server.....

Wow Heros

KillJoy

I'm pretty sure you can balance if you know what you are doing.... I have a kinda fast car, an ok job, and I was (prior to Cata and my quitting) the Highest ranked and geared Tank on the server I played on.

In the winter, there isn't much racing and I get bored. I still have 2 accounts they are for sale if anyone wants to buy them.

I'll race you for them.

I disagree. W/o Grouping (Guild), you will NEVER see the current end game content. Hell, you have to group to even enter a Raid.

Wow Heros

KillJoy

I know about Wow Heros but it just seems weird to say your the best. You may be lucky and be in a good guild that can carry you to good gear and therefore your dps goes up. I dont know how anybody can say they are the best at WoW on their server. And being the number 1 huntard dont mean anything haha. :lolguy:

Fuck WOW... FPSs are where it's at. Actually, Quake, CS and Unreal Tourney are the only games worth mentioning. I use to practice with Jonathan "fatal1ty" Wendell when he was still playing Quake... Now it's dead as fuck. :(

I know about Wow Heros but it just seems weird to say your the best. You may be lucky and be in a good guild that can carry you to good gear and therefore your dps goes up. I dont know how anybody can say they are the best at WoW on their server. And being the number 1 huntard dont mean anything haha. :lolguy:

Pretty sure Atomic said he was a tank, entirely different from dps.

Pretty sure Atomic said he was a tank, entirely different from dps.

I was talking about LPFS...He said he went from level 1 to the number 1 huntard in his server in 3 months. But seriously i am not going to argue about WoW it makes me look like a bigger nerd than i already am lol

I did kinda deserve the replies for posting this on a racing forum but I am disappointed nobody gave me a link of Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds yelling "Nerds!". Played the game for 6 years now and Im lucky to see 1 person on I know, looks like its time to find a new game.

You should be the spokesman for all the people who live normal lives and game in their free time. :fuckyeah: