Launching Questions

DavidBaustert

I'm stuck in the same hole. I trapped 12.35@121 and the 60ft was 1.9. I would upgrade the brakes or get line lock to try and hold the car. 3-5psi Isn't leaving hard enough with your setup. I'd find out what convertor it has and launch at atleast 4k and 8-10psi. If your blowing the tires away adjust tire pressure and go from there.

11-12psi comes out to the tires being damn near flat. The car must weigh a ton. The ZZP turbo kit puts the DP right underneath the brake master, less

than 1/2" of clearance. I'm going to try and wrap both of them for this week and see what happens. Maybe some self tappers in the wheels to hold the tires if I find out that's what's happening/

i could 60ft a 1.9 on street tires in the fwd eclipse ra a 14.4 at 98 stock. Where are ur shocks st rear should be very stiff and front soft. U don't want weight. Transfer in a fwd wich is why they run whellie bars also u need a two step and more boost what boost did it make peak tq

When did you run 12.3 Roy? I've been at the track last 2 weeks and haven't seen you

But don't worry about how fast my car is just whenever you turn the boost come get me lol 140 150 don't matter lol

The tires might seem flat but if there tubes in there you'll be alright. Yes I know a honda is alot lighter but most of the fast ones they run low air pressure and they look dead near flat but once they launch the tires look over inflated lol.

That's what I kept hearing. We had 12 psi in both tires. Checked before each run. I'm gonna try 15 this week. I saw through the stands the green mustang that broke the studs and I thought it was yours. What kinda times are you getting out of the new setup?

Only made 3 passes. Went 10.83@136 on a 1.98 60 foot on my 17's. lol. Still only 8 psi. I think I can get a mid 10 out of it with a few more passes.

Start with more air and work your way down. That 12 psi just didnt look right. Still, was bad ass!