ITT: Murdered, Storm Trooper'd, and Panduh'd

AWW$HEEET

Whatever it is, the Hyundai is looking good. TBH, I don't often see black on gray locally.

Edit: No prob, Jones. Good taste recognizes good taste. :fuckyeah:

Thanks man, yea it used to be something you would see everywhere. It has started to become less common. Hoping to have it FLAT white within the coming months. :megusta:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always a fan of what makes me happy, fuck everyone else and the skank they rode in on.

+1

I think both look good. And frankly, if it's my car, I don't care if other people think it's "played out".

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/2624954895_63c07d8fbb_b.jpg

+1

I think both look good. And frankly, if it's my car, I don't care if other people think it's "played out".

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/2624954895_63c07d8fbb_b.jpg

The red highlights makes your's not so played out. All about contrast bro, that thing is sick as hell!

The red highlights makes your's not so played out. All about contrast bro, that thing is sick as hell!

Thanks. I like to keep my mods "OEM-ish" so they're not too flashy. I am thinking to going down to just the Volk label on the rims though.

what color wheels would look appropriate on a yellow car?

See sig.

I have very strong opinions on wheel color, but as others have stated those are my opinions and I'll put them into reality on my car to make me happy. You should do the same to your car regardless of what others think

See sig.

I have very strong opinions on wheel color, but as others have stated those are my opinions and I'll put them into reality on my car to make me happy. You should do the same to your car regardless of what others think

FAP FAP FAP FAP