Wheels need refinished...opinions please.

CRed05

So the clear coat or top coat is starting to come off/show some wear on the LR3 wheels, so I want to get them refinished, and also maybe do a different color. What do you guys think? I'm not sure what would look good with the color of the vehicle.

Do I stick to the stock color?

Do like a gun metal color?

Gold/Bronze?

Other?

I don't want black, I don't want HEY LOOK AT ME! I just want nice and classy.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/bagsan22s/DSC_0355.jpg

What an odd color to try and match. I'd say maybe a lighter gunmetal, or even a black chrome. I think I would stay away from any heavy metallic colors.

Maybe something similar to whatDoc did with his Bent. would be cool. Do a machined face, with the spokes color matched to the body color.

Needs a tinted license plate cover too, lol.

That picture was taken when the previous owners were selling it, I have the stupid farm plates on there now...I actually think the new plates blend in better with the color of the car.

Looks like gun metal is the favorite so far.

Need some Photoshop wizards in here. I can't visualize it with them colormatched or black/colormatched. I don't see how it would work with the design of the wheel, how would you start/stop on the 5 spokes that lay behind the front 5? Sounds weird but if you look at the wheel you'll know what I mean.