3/22 MEGA picture-post.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his ego wasnt rally hurt. He is fixing his bike next week and going to do it all over again lol. I doubt he will come on here, hes not much of an internet thing type of guy..

i asked him if he was ok and he was like its no big deal i can get the parts for cheap lol..

Wendi.. Everyone seemed to be ok. Mentally.. im not sure.. I think she was pretty down about everything.. I mean, she was shooting wrenches at people behind her lol... im kidding Wendi.. i think she is resting, she'll prob be replying tomorrow after she gets some rest.

Main thing is everyone walked away with only small scratches on their leg at most.. Good turn out i think considering how bad the roads were..

yea it happened around 2pm and he rode like that the rest of the day lol

Wow, that's dedication. If that were my bike, I'da spent an hour feeling terrible about the wreck, an hour pissing and moaning and complaining up a storm, and then finally picked the bike up and limped home where I would finish with a few days of feeling sorry for myself.

Glad everyone made it out without any major injuries :)

I do feel bad about yesterday.... As soon as Wendi went down, I should have headed home with her. I just didn't really know how to get home from there. And then her wrenches would have been flying out when it was just the two of us alone and that would have been bad, so maybe it was better that we stuck it out with the group.

I bet both are feeling pretty sore today. I didn't go down and my legs are still screaming today....

his ego wasnt rally hurt. He is fixing his bike next week and going to do it all over again lol. I doubt he will come on here, hes not much of an internet thing type of guy..

i asked him if he was ok and he was like its no big deal i can get the parts for cheap lol..

if he can get cheap parts, ask him to pick up a spare set of plastics and give them to me...color doesn't matter ;)

I do feel bad about yesterday.... As soon as Wendi went down, I should have headed home with her. I just didn't really know how to get home from there. And then her wrenches would have been flying out when it was just the two of us alone and that would have been bad, so maybe it was better that we stuck it out with the group.

I bet both are feeling pretty sore today. I didn't go down and my legs are still screaming today....

She had wrenches flying out of her bike?!!!! Glad i missed that. HAHAHAHA

yeah it was a great time... things did have there moments but everyone was smart.. great turn out great people... no one seriously hurt.. and Randy has some amazing balls.. i wouldnt have rode that hard after that.. but he was lucky with the bike... hell all the guages and the headlamps still worked.. NOT to mention the left turnsignal lol