Ford GT Kid

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if its the same Gt that was at pickups plus a few weeks ago. It was a bit dirty. Looked like a joy ride car for a kid...lol maybe Kyle can chime in and confirm or deny this assumption.

Dover, anytime really I'll be back in town for a while after next week. You got my digits bromosapien.

doesnt matter they dont have to show you shit.

That's what I thought. But apparently online it says legally, if you ask for it then they must show; from what I was told, so I don't really know for sure.

Yeah, I think so.

ANYONE who is not a hot chick driving her mans car with him in it that drives to a meet and tries to front an attitude should be dragged around 270 by said car with everyone taking turns.

I mean seriously, kids today are meeting up in their parents cars and trying to fit in? I'm speechless. At least when I was a kid, if we met up to hang out, it was made clear that the old-school Goat was the kids and no one tried to play it off in any other way.

I told my kid the same thing about his buddy. From my understanding the kids dad is pretty cool and they have a bunch of nice cars, and the kid really isnt to bad either. I have personally never met either though. I told my kid to tell his buddy that as long as he doesnt act like a douche then he would be good. Stuff like this is exactly why we have trouble finding good spots to meet without being hassled. There is a place and time for douchery. And revving your shit or Daddys for that matter, against the limiter is just some retarted shit.

I told my kid the same thing about his buddy. From my understanding the kids dad is pretty cool and they have a bunch of nice cars, and the kid really isnt to bad either. I have personally never met either though. I told my kid to tell his buddy that as long as he doesnt act like a douche then he would be good. Stuff like this is exactly why we have trouble finding good spots to meet without being hassled. There is a place and time for douchery. And revving your shit or Daddys for that matter, against the limiter is just some retarted shit.

I think this is where Doc's private club location would make for a nice thing. I'm older so there's really no way I'm going to meet at HD where kids that could literally be my kid are going to act like fools will show up. However in a non public setting where fools can be controlled, limited and even ejected, I'm fine and would enjoy a break from the typical weekend routine.

see it at least once a week on broad coming out of whitehall. never met the kid so thats all i can say really.

/worthless post.

I have no idea why its comming out of Whitehall because he lives in New Albany. Although I was told his dad owns some kind of seat fabrication company for big trucks or something like that. So maybe his shop is out there.

yeah i saw him up there and he is the reason why people dont want us in their parking lots. ill be honest, i drive my dads grand sport, brought it to home depot with kim and went to cars and coffee. anyone can ask me and im more than happy to tell them its my dads car. car is more fun to drive than my is300. its kids like him that ruin it for everyone else.

I have no idea why its comming out of Whitehall because he lives in New Albany. Although I was told his dad owns some kind of seat fabrication company for big trucks or something like that. So maybe his shop is out there.

They do stuff kind of like that. It's called like CVG or something, but their corporate headquarters is in New Albany though.

yeah i saw him up there and he is the reason why people dont want us in their parking lots. ill be honest, i drive my dads grand sport, brought it to home depot with kim and went to cars and coffee. anyone can ask me and im more than happy to tell them its my dads car. car is more fun to drive than my is300. its kids like him that ruin it for everyone else.

I see your father around the Dublin area quite a bit. I Just noticed this weekend he had the official OH plate on now :) Car looked good. I was in disguise in the Fusion :gabe:

I see your father around the Dublin area quite a bit. I Just noticed this weekend he had the official OH plate on now :) Car looked good. I was in disguise in the Fusion :gabe:

yeah he has physical therapy up there twice a week so he runs around up there. haha yeah he finally got the new plates. i actually saw you with the fam a couple weeks ago at the shell on sawmill.

yeah he has physical therapy up there twice a week so he runs around up there. haha yeah he finally got the new plates. i actually saw you with the fam a couple weeks ago at the shell on sawmill.

I thought that was you! You should have said something. I'm sure you could see that "I think I know you, but am not about to approach a car-load of guys and say what's up" look on my face. :lolguy:

Your car looked good. I almost commented on the wheels and brakes. Sets it off really nice.

I thought that was you! You should have said something. I'm sure you could see that "I think I know you, but am not about to approach a car-load of guys and say what's up" look on my face. :lolguy:

Your car looked good. I almost commented on the wheels and brakes. Sets it off really nice.

haha yeah, should of said somethin. one of them shoots for canibeat, S3 and stance. i'll bring it up to cars and coffee this weekend.

back on topic, this kid deserved to get pulled over by the way he was driving it. also, to add to that, there was a CPD car sitting in discount for quite a while that night. they were just waiting.