Vids from this weekend

phil

I found these on the web thought it be worth sharing. It's nothing special, short clips, hopefully leigh can find the other ones. Someones supra got fucked up in the second video

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/bd50e1d7.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaeWr8QKuBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that supra sat and spun thru 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Also heard the run wouldn't be recorded. I even heard It wouldn't surface on cr or any local sites. Oh well, Not my problem.

Ehh can't really see anything anyway camera man sucks. Persuasion is a bitch. Always expect a video camera

I heard that supra sat and spun thru 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Also heard the run wouldn't be recorded. I even heard It wouldn't surface on cr or any local sites. Oh well, Not my problem.

Excuse, excuse, and excuses!!

Here are some tips for the day

1. Get a better driver, if you don't instantly floor your car you will not spin the tires (throttle control)

2. Get better tires, cheap all seasonal tires are good for minivans not "racecars". And yes cheap all seasonal tires will cost you races.

3. If you disagree with the above, get an awd car that way you can just point and shoot.

1. Get a better driver, if you don't instantly floor your car you will not spin the tires (throttle control)

2. Get better tires, cheap all seasonal tires are good for minivans not "racecars". And yes cheap all seasonal tires will cost you races.

3. If you disagree with the above, get an awd car that way you can just point and shoot.

Why are you spouting this truth?

Hey now, you specifically said "I just ask of you NOT to post it on CR.. BEFORE THE RACE" because you knew I had a camera ask your friend that was with you. AND, I did not post it, Phil did. It's private on YouTube nor can you see shit. And if you listen to the video I heard no spinning, car sounded perfectly clean to me as well as my passenger, usually when a car is spinning you can clearly tell. I also told you I'd race you again on dry. When that day comes just ask and it'll happen, oh and you might need some of these for that day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-hp-Decal-JDM-HORSEPOWER-Vinyl-Window-Funny-Sticker-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c21d4fdcQQitemZ110630883292QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Hey now, you specifically said "I just ask of you NOT to post it on CR.. BEFORE THE RACE" because you knew I had a camera ask your friend that was with you. AND, I did not post it, Phil did. It's private on YouTube nor can you see shit. And if you listen to the video I heard no spinning, car sounded perfectly clean to me as well as my passenger, usually when a car is spinning you can clearly tell. I also told you I'd race you again on dry. When that day comes just ask and it'll happen, oh and you might need some of these for that day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-hp-Decal-JDM-HORSEPOWER-Vinyl-Window-Funny-Sticker-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c21d4fdcQQitemZ110630883292QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

:lol: aww you gotta stop hanging out with us, we r rubbing off on u

Roads were wet, and I do know how to modulate throttle, I was still spinning. My rear tires are fine, they are 255's in the rear, plenty of rubber there. I said the car spun 2 nd 3 rd and 4 th I didn't say I ever hit full throttle.

Let's not get into that. As soon as you said I need a passenger, I said I don't want to be on film. BECAUSE I dont want my business on the Internet. So you said the cam would stay off. I look over and there's a camera in my face. I get back and you said the video was for personal use, wouldn't end up on the Internet. The whole night was bullshit to begin with, you whined about wanting to go forward with the planned race because the roads were wet and you are awd. This is of course after I let you off the hook the previous weekend because you forgot to bring money. Matter of fact I remember asking if you brought money, then people saw your friend hand you money after I walked away. I could give a shit less how it all went down at this point, it is what it is. I can piss $20 but it shows what type of person you are.. Fwiw I already have a +10hp sticker on my car, youll see it when I get traction.

EDIT: I also hear you begged Phil like a little bitch not to post the vid. :lolguy:

Roads were wet, and I do know how to modulate throttle, I was still spinning. My rear tires are fine, they are 255's in the rear, plenty of rubber there. I said the car spun 2 nd 3 rd and 4 th I didn't say I ever hit full throttle.

See, another excuse!! apparently the other car you raced must have some magic compound rubber tires because he didn't spin. and I assume the road was wet for him too.

Let's not get into that. As soon as you said I need a passenger, I said I don't want to be on film. BECAUSE I dont want my business on the Internet. So you said the cam would stay off. I look over and there's a camera in my face. I get back and you said the video was for personal use, wouldn't end up on the Internet. The whole night was bullshit to begin with, you whined about wanting to go forward with the planned race because the roads were wet and you are awd. This is of course after I let you off the hook the previous weekend because you forgot to bring money. Matter of fact I remember asking if you brought money, then people saw your friend hand you money after I walked away. I could give a shit less how it all went down at this point, it is what it is. I can piss $20 but it shows what type of person you are.. Fwiw I already have a +10hp sticker on my car, youll see it when I get traction.

EDIT: I also hear you begged Phil like a little bitch not to post the vid. :lolguy:

Lol ohhh no no no, you said in quote "Just please don't post this shit on CR" BEFORE THE RACE, never said I couldn't actually record it. Stop changing what you said, and that's exactly what I did. And want me to copy and paste my PM conversation with Phil, Mr. I think I know everything?:dumb: I said to him I didn't want to post it because I didn't want you being a big vag and bitching me out about it. So Phil said give me the video and I will. And then I said okay I don't want to take the blame for it because I didn't want me coming to the meet with you and your woman arguing with me like you have nothing else better to do about a dumb video. And if I can remember right, you said to Chris oh yeah I'm still going on with the race.. and it was like 1:30? Go ahead and get your friend on here and ask him how the story went, he'll agree with what I'm saying JUST like he did saturday night lol. So stop acting like you know everything, and from the looks of it. You'll still get waxed by my little 4cyl on dry. So good luck with those stickers.

Lol ohhh no no no, you said in quote "Just please don't post this shit on CR" BEFORE THE RACE, never said I couldn't actually record it. Stop changing what you said, and that's exactly what I did. And want me to copy and paste my PM conversation with Phil, Mr. I think I know everything?:dumb: I said to him I didn't want to post it because I didn't want you being a big vag and bitching me out about it. So Phil said give me the video and I will. And then I said okay I don't want to take the blame for it because I didn't want me coming to the meet with you and your woman arguing with me like you have nothing else better to do about a dumb video. And if I can remember right, you said to Chris oh yeah I'm still going on with the race.. and it was like 1:30? Go ahead and get your friend on here and ask him how the story went, he'll agree with what I'm saying JUST like he did saturday night lol. So stop acting like you know everything, and from the looks of it. You'll still get waxed by my little 4cyl on dry. So good luck with those stickers.

1. My story is straight, you need to learn to listen. 2. Unless you were sandbagging pretty hard when Chris beat you, you got no reason to get cocky little boy. 3. I know you're the Judgemental little punk bitch type, but I bet you don't hide in your car and run your mouth about me and my lady this weekend. 4. I did say i was going on with the race, everyone there knew I was going to sit and spin while you grab traction and go. It's just 20 bucks, I don't really care, you needed it more than I did.

1. My story is straight, you need to learn to listen. 2. Unless you were sandbagging pretty hard when Chris beat you, you got no reason to get cocky little boy. 3. I know you're the Judgemental little punk bitch type, but I bet you don't hide in your car and run your mouth about me and my lady this weekend. 4. I did say i was going on with the race, everyone there knew I was going to sit and spin while you grab traction and go. It's just 20 bucks, I don't really care, you needed it more than I did.

I vote rematch when weather permits and up the bet price.. and major payne

It wasn't about 20 bucks.. you called me out wanting to race when I didn't even know what car you fuckin drove? Acting like you had it in the bag before we even talked in person about it. And no, your story is not straight I'm sorry to tell you that. I have multiple witnesses that can tell you otherwise. And no I'm not running my mouth about either of you. I'm not scared to tell you to your face what I want to say lol? That has nothing to do with anything. I said to Phil that I KNEW if I posted the vid you would sit here and be allll butt hurt, and then when I came to the meet you and your lady would both bring it back up for no reason and try arguing with me or whatever. With my "stupid YouTube shit" There was no shit talking so calm down. And you agreed to a 35 roll? I would of raced you at any roll. So next time we'll go by what you want, if there is a next time.

And judgemental little punk bitch type? :dumb: you mad bro?