Vids from this weekend

phil

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't about 20 bucks.. you called me out wanting to race when I didn't even know what car you fuckin drove? Acting like you had it in the bag before we even talked in person about it. And no, your story is not straight I'm sorry to tell you that. I have multiple witnesses that can tell you otherwise. And no I'm not running my mouth about either of you. I'm not scared to tell you to your face what I want to say lol? That has nothing to do with anything. I said to Phil that I KNEW if I posted the vid you would sit here and be allll butt hurt, and then when I came to the meet you and your lady would both bring it back up for no reason and try arguing with me or whatever. With my "stupid YouTube shit" There was no shit talking so calm down. And you agreed to a 35 roll? I would of raced you at any roll. So next time we'll go by what you want, if there is a next time.

And judgemental little punk bitch type? :dumb: you mad bro?

Nope not even a little mad, seems you assume shit. You have witnesses, I have witnesses, doesn't matter I know what I said, you know what you heard, apparently thats 2 different things. I'll try extra hard next time to make sure you fully understand the message I'm trying to convey. As far as my car goes, I told you all about it. A couple times. I'm sure if you didn't fail so hard at listening you would have known everything you needed to know. :dumb:

Lmao, how long you gunna be yankifieing everything? I'm gunna have to get my car fast enough to yankifie your ass and see how you like it! :fuckyeah: :lolguy:

My time will be up this weekend when Phils best friend comes back into town :fuckyeah::lolguy::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.S I've already been Yankifed flat tire will tell you all about it. Imagine what I did to you X100

Nope not even a little mad, seems you assume shit. You have witnesses, I have witnesses, doesn't matter I know what I said, you know what you heard, apparently thats 2 different things. I'll try extra hard next time to make sure you fully understand the message I'm trying to convey. As far as my car goes, I told you all about it. A couple times. I'm sure if you didn't fail so hard at listening you would have known everything you needed to know. :dumb:

Hmmm, don't recall this. But I do recall other people telling me about your car? If that counts. But I don't really care. You got waxed either way so sorry. And you do seem a little testy. I hope you're not actually mad, you shouldn't be. And I have like 4 witnesses my man. You got who, your lady lol? Of course she's going to back your story up..? Idk, but good luck in the future in your call outs.. just make sure next time it's not an STi lol.

My time will be up this weekend when Phils best friend comes back into town :fuckyeah::lolguy::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.S I've already been Yankifed flat tire will tell you all about it. Imagine what I did to you X100

Jesus, by what... ? lmao

Hmmm, don't recall this. But I do recall other people telling me about your car? If that counts. But I don't really care. You got waxed either way so sorry. And you do seem a little testy. I hope you're not actually mad, you shouldn't be. And I have like 4 witnesses my man. You got who, your lady lol? Of course she's going to back your story up..? Idk, but good luck in the future in your call outs.. just make sure next time it's not an STi lol.

Your ignorance makes me giggle. I'm not actually mad. I sat there and explained my mods in person first of all. Second, im pretty sure you spoke in a previous thread when I first called you out that you looked thru my photo album.. I'm not mad I got waxed, we knew it would happen, I handed you a race.. Next time ill just throw you 20 bucks and save my gas lol.

Your ignorance makes me giggle. I'm not actually mad. I sat there and explained my mods in person first of all. Second, im pretty sure you spoke in a previous thread when I first called you out that you looked thru my photo album.. I'm not mad I got waxed, we knew it would happen, I handed you a race.. Next time ill just throw you 20 bucks and save my gas lol.

Sounds like a plan stan. And no, I never looked through your photo album lol. Sooo idk what post you're talking about but you can show me if you want.

Yeah and I'm gonna hook up with either the ips car or Rays car so I can go fast:fuckyeah:

Alright nvm maybe I wanna join! lets just get a big hook up thing goin on and the fastest car in front can get us going real fast! until something bad happens and we all do barrel rolls like its our job.. :fuckyeah: