Erica

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryls cookies taste like asss

And I hate cake soooo I vote brownie :)

Sry we dont have 40k to spend on our wedding! We have to do things within our means and we both love cheryls cookies, I dont believe I asked if you liked them. I asked which you would rather have...

I personally would prefer cake. Try The Cake Studio.

Cake.

We used the cake studio, and her cake is amazing. We did both chocolate cake with raspberries and chocolate gonosh in the middle and white cake with strawberries and butter cream in the middle.

It was stellar, everyone loved it.

And lol at giant eagle.

Store cake tastes like ass. Betty crocker diy is 10x better.

Our cake was either 350 or 450 and fed 80 to 100 I think.

Do what u like, weddings are expensive no matter how you do things. Just do what u like and enjoy!

• Downvote 1

And lol at giant eagle.

Store cake tastes like ass. Betty crocker diy is 10x better.

Our cake was either 350 or 450 and fed 80 to 100 I think.

Do what u like, weddings are expensive no matter how you do things. Just do what u like and enjoy!

You're nuts. Don't talk shit unless you know what the fuck you are talking about. Everyone was compementing the cake without provocation or even knowing it was giant eagle cake.

• Upvote 1

I believe the lady who does cake studio, will do sheet cakes, and then you can get a small bridal party cake to help with costs.

I think most wedding cake people will do this, to be honest.

That's what we did, but my wife is crazy and wanted everyone to have huge slices.... I dunno, we had a whole damn tier left AS WELL as the top tier.

You're nuts. Don't talk shit unless you know what the fuck you are talking about. Everyone was compementing the cake without provocation or even knowing it was giant eagle cake.

Settle down, this is a happy time! Thanks for the suggestions. Our cousin Katie used kroger for her flowers and her cake and it was pretty good. I was even thinking about golden delight bakery. I think I like the cookie brownie idea, its fun and different.

Settle down, this is a happy time! Thanks for the suggestions. Our cousin Katie used kroger for her flowers and her cake and it was pretty good. I was even thinking about golden delight bakery. I think I like the cookie brownie idea, its fun and different.

The way we found out about using Giant Eagle is every reception hall we had visited before we even discussed budget or anything had reccomended Giant Eagle. We are talking 8-10 reccomendations. The girls then went and did a cake tasting at like 4 places and absolutely loved GE's cake.

Giant Eagle's cake has always been pretty good IMO.

our wedding cake was cupcakes. did 4 flavors of cake and 4 different types of icings as well.

A friend of mine recently did that.

Here is a photo of it (not taken by me)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/junkaddress000/Cupcakes.jpg