Cheryl's cookies or cake

Erica

cupcakes are as expensive as a cake...

if not more expensive.

well fuck, i want a goddamn cupcake when i go to a wedding. you do it right, it won't be more expensive

http://mybrands.com/images/products/xlarge/duncan-hines-moist-deluxe-devils-food-cupcake-mix.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitching at Paul on the first page? Man, she must have a strong hold on you.

If she knew what to expect, why post it on CR?

Go change your tampon Hal, one could say likewise about your relationship. :confused: You get married, disappear from here and come back and your posting and what not has changed greatly.

Whats wrong with getting an alternative opinion other than your immediate friends and family? Not mad about any of this, there is some great advice in this thread, some useless banter that is to be expected, and she has had some positive response "behind the scenes" that has not been posted here because she made this thread.

Thread....great success

Go change your tampon Hal, one could say likewise about your relationship. :confused: You get married, disappear from here and come back and your posting and what not has changed greatly.

Whats wrong with getting an alternative opinion other than your immediate friends and family? Not mad about any of this, there is some great advice in this thread, some useless banter that is to be expected, and she has had some positive response "behind the scenes" that has not been posted here because she made this thread.

Thread....great success

Put your man pants on, pussy. My posts haven't changed much, you must be lost. I got married, good point. I also had a wedding that looked much more expensive than it was, without faggy cookies. See, I learned a thing or two about what to do with a wedding. I've already said the most important thing, if you missed it.

An alternative opinion is fine, if it's not CR. I've observed about a 10% success rate with serious posting on CR, that's not good enough to make it worth anything. While we're on the topic of alternative opinions, don't bitch if someone says one of your options is completely worthless.

Edit: Pro tip for the comprehension impared - Do what you want. No uniform answer will work, someone will not like it. Do what you like and what you think is best. Like cookies? Serve cookies. Like strippers? Bring strippers.

To the OPs question. I better be so drunk by the time the desert comes it won't matter if I'm eating dirt cakes.

PS In case you didn't get the hint have an open bar no matter what the 'cost'. If the 'cost' is doing it at a less fancy venue, then so be it. Weddings are agonizing enough for most involved, at least let it be numbed by drinking. By far the most fun I've ever had at a wedding was very inexpensive and the 'open' bar was cases of beer and some liquor that some family members bartender. Down in hocking hills at some cabin type of place. Not a ton of people, not fancy by any means, but a ton of fun.

I am thinking about doing a traditional wedding cake for Sean and I to do the cake cutting (just a small cake) then having a cookie brownie bar for everyone else.

Cheryls cookies taste like asss

And I hate cake soooo I vote brownie :)

Sry we dont have 40k to spend on our wedding! We have to do things within our means and we both love cheryls cookies, I dont believe I asked if you liked them. I asked which you would rather have...

you were preety much giving options as to what you were going to do.. an asked for an opinion... I have mine an you flip out on me...

please excuse me for doing what you asked...wow

Put your man pants on, pussy. My posts haven't changed much, you must be lost. I got married, good point. I also had a wedding that looked much more expensive than it was, without faggy cookies. See, I learned a thing or two about what to do with a wedding. I've already said the most important thing, if you missed it.

An alternative opinion is fine, if it's not CR. I've observed about a 10% success rate with serious posting on CR, that's not good enough to make it worth anything. While we're on the topic of alternative opinions, don't bitch if someone says one of your options is completely worthless.

Edit: Pro tip for the comprehension impared - Do what you want. No uniform answer will work, someone will not like it. Do what you like and what you think is best. Like cookies? Serve cookies. Like strippers? Bring strippers.

Like I said, we got what we needed. Thanks

neither, Cheryls stuff is gross

This.

See canned response below by the aptly named, Bridezilla.

Sry we dont have 40k to spend on our wedding! We have to do things within our means and we both love cheryls cookies, I dont believe I asked if you liked them. I asked which you would rather have...

See canned response below by the aptly named, Bridezilla.

I would rather eat my plastic plate its served on, thanks.

I dont have 40K to spend on my wedding either and throwing a few thousand out on Cheryls stuff would not be my first choice but guess what..... Its not my fucking wedding so who cares.