WTB: HDMI cable

Buck531

Anyone have an cheap/extra HDMI cable lying around for a cable box > TV connection? I had one but somehow it grew legs and ran away. I know I could get one cheap off of the net but I figured someone locally would have one so I don't pay for shipping and waiting. Would not rather pay anything over $10. I got mine on line from that cable site for $3.

I line them up outside, wait for them to dry and harden, then crush them up into a bucket. Then I dress up as the tooth fairy and go house to house sprinkling poop dust into people's showers around the neighborhood. Mostly on their loofas or cleaning rags, also towels because drying off with poop dust would be the worst thing ever. Imagine sitting in the office every few moments faintly catching a whiff of shit turds. Awful.

I line them up outside, wait for them to dry and harden, then crush them up into a bucket. Then I dress up as the tooth fairy and go house to house sprinkling poop dust into people's showers around the neighborhood. Mostly on their loofas or cleaning rags, also towels because drying off with poop dust would be the worst thing ever. Imagine sitting in the office every few moments faintly catching a whiff of shit turds. Awful.

:lolguy:

I have a ton of them. $3 each, new. Got to pick them up in Delaware though.
I still need a few, but I never get a time frame or address. I'm at the fair this week and would like to meet up after.

I still need a few, but I never get a time frame or address. I'm at the fair this week and would like to meet up after.

How late after? Shoot me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...