96 Jeep Grand Cherokee Help

Fubar231

My friend hit a pot hole while driving and this thing fell down from under the dash and he doesn't know what it is and couldn't see where to plug it in. Not sure how hard he looked but heres a picutre of it.

It says U.S. PATS. and has a list of numbers, here they are.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/SevereSarz/2011-08-07_22-36-01_398.jpg

Alright ill let him know what you guys have said. Does anyone have Alldata or something similar and can look it up for me? Also, any idea where it plugs in at?

Well, you listed the US patent numbers. The only other thing I can think of while you wait for a better answer or until you figure it out, is to look up those patent numbers and piece the mystery together. lol While you're at it, you'd should piece together a plan to get my AFM or a bill to me before it starts to bother me. :gabe:

lol While you're at it, you'd should piece together a plan to get my AFM or a bill to me before it starts to bother me. :gabe:

Ill put it in my car tomorrow an bring it by tuesday. Sorry i had forgotten it the last two times i have gone to class.

I got you this tuesday man i promise, sorry about this.