MORTGAGE REFINANCE AND PURCHASE SPECIALS!!

AngryBMW

So, as our economy tanks we can at least take advantage of some of the lowest mortgage rates in history.

Currently, I can offer with a conventional product:

3.500% FIXED for 15 years

4.250% FIXED for 20 years

4.375% FIXED for 30 years

Remember that rates can change daily, so the sooner we act the better.

For qualified borrowers, our closing costs on these products are $250 for application, $100 for county recording, and $35 for courier. Of that, you will only pay the $250 which I will credit back to you at closing.

FHA I can go as low as 4.00% FIXED for 30 years and 3.50% FIXED for 15 years.

I also have RD loans and VA loans available and offer first time home buyers programs that will require you to bring as little as 1.0% down.

Please feel free to contact me directly at:

614-339-1206 office

mstock@usavingsbank.com

Thanks for looking.

-Marc Stock

Question about ReFi- Do ReFi's require PMI?

No, absolutely not if your LTV (loan to value) is equal to or less than 80%. I would be more than happy to discuss further at your convenience. Feel free to shoot me a call or email tomorrow.

614-339-1206 or mstock@usavingsbank.com

Thanks!

Any fee for not escrowing?

Estimate on total cost to refi into a 15yr fixed on ~$130k.

No fee for not escrowing. I HATE escrows, and will try and convince every client against it if possible.

Total cost varies from situation to situation. Best case scenario with a low LTV and middle credit score above 740 would be $250 up front (covers appraisal, credit report and flood cert) + $100 (or less depending on county) for county recording + $35 for courier.

If you would like to discuss hard numbers on your situation, feel free to call/email me.

-Marc

Are the closing costs the same for refi and purchase?

Conventional Refi's are slightly less expensive.

Purchases are $500 + county recording + courier.

Are you looking to make a purchase? Do you need a letter or pre-approval? Feel free to email or call me tomorrow, or send me some contact information for you and I will get in touch.

Thanks!

-Marc

We have our own internal appraisers and contracted appraisers...over 80 companies that we regularly do business with.

Why do you ask?

-Marc

I was wanting to do an FHA loan but I'm almost positive that the house Im looking at won't pass inspection for FHA. No GFI's, idiot hacked the wiring all up, etc.

I was wanting to do an FHA loan but I'm almost positive that the house Im looking at won't pass inspection for FHA. No GFI's, idiot hacked the wiring all up, etc.

Can you not go Conventional? Tell me why you want to go FHA.

Feel free to email me the specifics about your situation at mstock@usavingsbank.com so we can discuss it privately.

Thanks!

-Marc

do you see the rates going up since the nations credit dropped from it's AAA rating.

It spiked the day after the announcement but has come back down and is holding steady.

I have 2 answers:

-Short term...won't affect rates. Short term is the next 12-24 months.

-Long term...if it is not corrected...rates will rise. A lot. As will inflation.

If you own a home currently and have a higher than what I posted rate...I would seriously advise a strong look at a refinance. Forget the short term monthly savings. Look at the long run, and what your plans are for the home.

If you are looking to buy and have the means...their is no better time than right now.

-Marc